7

Okay... I have very few options here.

        Option one... run and scream. (Reasonable.)

        Option two .... try to run after just standing there and throw something at the first person that comes after me. (Best idea i've had so far.)

        Option there... go in to full ninja mood, kick all eight guys in the face, karate chop the door down and have a slow monition walk out  with an explosion behind me. (I'll probably end up kicking my self in the face and I have nothing to blow up. Sad face.)

        Okay I guess I will go with option two...

        I guess I all ready have the standing there and no moving part down... how stupid of me to completely zone out in front of thees guys. I know nothing about the people in front of me and lets not forget that they most likely won't let me leave, fun. But in my defence it was my way of dealing with things when... I was with... that man, I would zone out and shut down, try not to fell thous countless hours, it was never ending, ... no stop thinking about it, I'm going to get out of this.Still staring a the the tall guy crouching down, waving his hand, looking at me. I slowly reached over to the table next to me and grabbed the first hard object I touched, brought my hand back and slapped the hot guy on the face. As soon as the object made contact with his face, I could tell that it hurt with the sinking sound it made when I hit him. Also, with the yelp he let out and grad his face. I put my hand to my face about the same spot I hit him and felt instant guilt. 

        No worst then what he could do to you.

        Losing all guilt I had, I unfroze from my spot and brought my elbow back and hit him in the stomach as hard as I could, marketing him grab his stomach and lean over in pain.

        Good

        I then looked up to the other seven or so men coming after me and brought back my hand with the object, looking up at it I realized it was a remote.

        Oops.

        I then threw it as had as I could at the other dark hair boys head, with bounced off of his head with a loud thump. He let out a low curse, and continue to run towards me without slowing down, with a purple bruise all ready forming around his eye. The first guy was rapidly recovering and getting up. The four of the other guys where walking towards me and two where blocking my way out. Okay, so I'm clearly out numbered by eight tall guys, that were obviously stronger then me and I had no way out. Okay, this sucks, I then looked for another way out.

        The stairs are opened...