20

Okay, guess what! I was soooo happy when I saw I reached 4,000 reads (party in my room) that I wanted to wright 4,000 words. I still might, ha ha, not. But when I came home the computer is broken. That mean two to three hours of work is gone. I was writing my story on word office to fix my mistakes and make it better. So I'm going to have a lot of mistakes. I can't spell all that great. As you can see. I start writing I don't notice anything. I will edit it and re wright when I go over my Friends house, she said I could use her computer. So I would normally ask you to point out mistakes but there's no point. I can't even see how many words are here ); Let's go to the story shall we?

***********************************************************************************************
  [UNEDITED]

REBECCA PROV.

"No!" I screamed to Dustin when he continued to pull me towards the house. My arm and wrist was hurting from his yanking me when I refused to move to tired to pull away. I can't go to that house. Who knows what will happen when we walk though the front door. He's so angry. He may look calm now but I saw the way he looked at me in the woods. If he's anything like Samuel then I'm screwed. No doubt about that. And he's so strong! I've been kidnapped by someone that's not even human and he's mad at me, how am I going o get out of this alive? Also, can he even be considered a he? Is he some wired alien thing that can change his sex? No, no, that's just silly.

I looked back up at Dustin's face. He still had a scary calm look on his face. It's really starting to creep me out. I saw him look at something and the nod before turning his attaching back to straight a head. I looked over to the left, where he nodded, and saw a guy and girl looking at him and the they turned to each other. I then looked around and notice more people. All of then ether talking or fighting each other. Why are they fighting each other? And why woun't they help me? I'm clearly trying to get away! But they they're acting like this is completely normal!

Dustin starting to drag me closer to the house as I tried to get away. The the people stopped what they were doing as soon as we got near them. They didn't even spare me a glance my way, it was like I was not even here and to be honest it's really starting to piss me off.

I let out a startled yelp when Dustin suddenly stopped and pulled me next to him. I tripped and let out another yelp when I saw the ground come closer. But before I could make contact with the ground I was jerked upwards by my arm. I looked over to see Dustin not even looking at me but talking to two guys instead.

"Alpha! Are you sure that this is the best idea?" A tall guy that looked to be six foot tall with really light blonde hair.

Wait, Alpha? These people are really wired. Why can't they say there name? It's some weird fetish thing right?

"Of course not but Spenser took over and grabbed her and I can't just let her go now." Dustin replied, acting like this was okay.

"But look at her! She is terrified! You have to let her go!" The girl with dark brown hair yelled at Dustin.

I looked back at Dustin and notice his eyes turn black again, just like they did in the woods. He steeped closer the girl that yelled at him until they were inches apart. Hey blonde guy pushed back the girl, stepping in-between the two. The girl has hiding behind him and peaking over his shoulders with large fear-full eyes. I looked up at Dustin's face to see his eyes got even darker. All of a sudden he reached out a hand and clasped it onto they guys throat, choking him and lifted him off the ground. I stood there not knowing what to do. The girl was crying and begging him to put him down, she even started to try to pull him down herself.

"Stop!" A voice cried fear laced in there voice. Dustin wiped around, growled and made eye contact with me. His face soften and only then did I realize that the one that yelled was me.

He looked back at the guy he was holding in the air and lightly put him on the ground. As soon as Dustin realized him he fell the ground gasping for air. I looked back at Dustin to see him walking towards me. I steeped backwards only to trip and land on my butt. I looked up and saw him inches away from my face I let out a low squeak and and put my face in my arms to try and hid from him. I felt the tears failing from my face and I let out quiet slobs.

I felt something make contact with my arm and I flinched away and started cry uncontrollably. I felt arms wrap around and lifted me off of the ground I wanted to push him away but what will happen if I do? If he'll do that to somebody he looked to friends with what will he do to me? To someone he kidnapped ? Maybe trying to leave was a big mistake, now he's mad at me. Now he might be worst the the worst I ever meant. Maybe he's worst then Samuel. There's no telling what he'll do to me. He's not even human! And I was stupid enough to think I could get away!

I felt one of the arm leave my body and heard the door open. His arm then return ton underneath me. He started to walk up stairs and I heard another door open and him close it. As soon as I heard the soft click of the lock on the door I felt my breathing pick up in pace. What is he going to do to me? Why is he doing this? I just want to forget about this and never think of him or Samuel again.. I felt myself be lowed to something soft and felt like a bed. A bed? Before he had the chance to place me all the way down I pushed him away from me and u ran to the corner of the room almost falling on my face when the blanket got caught on my foot. Once I reached the spot farthest away from him, I turned around and faced him. He was sitting down on the bed and casually taking off his shoes, paying no attention to the fact that I'm here. He the stood up and placed his shoes by the door. He walked right past me and into the bathroom. The bathroom still didn't have a door but all of the wood from when it was busted. I looked down at the floor and saw that the blood spot was still there. Wow, that is a lot of blood, how am I not dead? I looked back at the bathroom and then looked over at the door. What if I can't get out? But what if I can get out? What if he finds me? He's all ready angry as it is. If I'm not care full I could end up dead. Ha, what am a kidding. I doubt I'm getting out of this earthier way. I started to quietly walking to the door, looking at the bathroom door way the entire time. When I thought I was near the door I turned back around and reached for the door nob. I placed my hand on the lock, my heart beating rapidly and my breathing was off, I

started to turn it.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." A voice behind said calmly , causing me to let out a scream and jeark my arm up from the door causing me to hit my hand, hard. I then let out a line of curse words. I looked up and saw Dustin walking toward me with a towel.

"Go take a shower then we will talk."

.,**********************************************************************************************

I got almost 2,000 reads just to day. I don't really say the but OMG. Sorry, I had to XD