44

Spencer PROV.

"Where is she?" I yelled to my pack members as I broke through the back door and walked into the kitchen. Everyone turned to look at me But no one answered, I couldn't help but feel even more angry, "Rebecca! My mate! Where is she?"

"Alpha, I thought she was with you." My bata remarked.

"She's not! I went inside for a second and then she was gone!"

"Mabye she... ran?" He asked unsure of he should be talking.

No! she wouldn't!

"She didn't," The voice of one of my guards sounded from behind me before I could protest. I turned around and faced him. He large form was beaten and he was using the door way for support, "We were attacked."

COLE PROV. (now a certain someone can want to kill him more, *cough* Fizafrin *cough* seriously your comments crack me up XD)

"Why isn't he here yet!" I screeched as I kicked Rebecca's frail forms that was slumped up against the wall, hoping he could feel that.

"Relax babe," Angela walked up behind me and wrapped arm around me, smiling at Rebecca on the floor, "With her like that he should be here any moment now."

The door slammed open and I turned around as Angel unwrapped her arm from around me. One of the smallest wolves in my makeshift pack tripped though the door way.

"Dustin is here!" His voice did that annoying squeaking like it always did.

"Speak of the devil." Angel smirked.

"You don't understand- " Before Pi-Squeak could finish his sentence he was pushed out of the way. I didn't even have time to look at the man's face as he ran to Rebecca and looked to she if she's alive.

"Take care of her!" The man voice, I know as Spencer, shouted as more people followed into the room. Spencer turned around, eyes darker than night and walked over to me. My strength was nothing compared to his as he place his hands on eather  side of my head. I continued to stare at his black eyes.

The sound of Angela screamed encoded in the small room as Dustin twisted.

***************************************************************************

I freaking love all of the comments, don't think I don't:3 I wish to print them out and hang them on my wall. to bad the printer and the computer is broken.