15

[UNEDITED]

REBECCA PROV.

        After the guy that goes by Dustin looked away from me for a second after I refused to look at him, talk to him, or let him talk to me. I took the opportunity to run to the living room, hoping to find away out. But my luck some of the guys from earlier were sitting on the couch.

        "Sup?", A dark haired boy in his early twenties looked up asked me, which caused all the other guys siting down to also look up. Not knowing what to do with five guys there, that could probably jump up and stop me within seconds, if I made a run for it, but If I turn around, I'll run into him. I looked to the right. The stairs.

        You have to be kidding me. Never run up stairs when trying to get away from someone, it's like asking to be killed.

        I really don't want to go back up there, but what choice do I have? I turn to the right and Semi ran up the stairs, and went onto the first door I saw on the right, the room was was pure white and all the furniture black. Before I got the chance to explore the room the door behind me slammed open, I jumped a little when it hit the wall with a 'Bang' and a big hole that showed in the wall were the door handle hit. I looked up from the door to see Mr.Wall aka Dustin, a very angry Wall.

        "What are you doing in here?" He yelled, causing me to flinch at the loud sound of his voice and the anger in it.

        "I-I." I tried to answer but fear stopped me, so, I ended up backing up with my Hands sightly stretch out behind me, so I could feel if I hit something behind me. I continue to back up, with him following me, with every three steps I take, he take one to mach it. I finally hit the wall and let out a low gasp. Dustin was still advancing on me, Still clearly pissed off. I looked the right only the see a bed, if I tried to go that way he could easily grab me. I looked to the right, a tall dresser,  I can't go that way, I wont be able to go over it in time.

        Oh, God, I'm cornered  there's no way out he can garb me and drag me to the basement what if he is worst than that man? What if he has bigger plans them hum? What if I can't escape him and he kills me?

        "Answer me! why are you in Drew's room and not mine?" he yelled.

        "P-please st-stop...yelling," I cried, losing my self to the floor to trying to get away from his as much as I could. I felt the tears falling on my face, I brought up a shaky hand to whip it away.

        "Hey.... Hey, in sorry, you can come in here as much as you want."  A voice spoke out softly, "as long as Drew is not here and I'm in the room with you.

        Blinking back tears I looked up to see something coming towards my face instinctively, I jumped up and looked down to see Dustin crouching down on the floor, looking at me with a. .. concern look in his eyes.

        "Are you okay?", He asked standing up and walking towards me, holding his hands out.

        "D-don't to-touch .", I stopped and towards a deep breadth, "Don't touch me.", I tried to say without sounding weak, but the way my voice kept braking, and I can tell I failed. He just kept stepping closer to me, not hovering me any room. Why won't he leave me alone? I just want to go home.   

        "Hey, do you want to take a shower or something?", He asked me. A shower? No, there's not telling what he'll do to me, maybe he'll come in when I lest suspect it, or he'll have plans for me when I get out.  Maybe he will drag me to the basement, wail his friends laugh. But I can also use this as a excuse to get a way from him.

        Slowly nodding my head, hesitant to accepted his offer.