Meeting Mr Deyes

Hey guys this is my first fanfic soo yeah I hope you enjoy, I chose to do it on one of my favourite you tubers Alfie Deyes, sorry if I make any mistakes I make in advance, so yeah

Thanks,

Instagram:@oliviafern895

.

.

.

GRACE'S POV

29th August 2020

My ivory dress is flowing in the summer breeze outside the church of Brighton, I am about to get married to a man that hardly knows me, hardly knows my past, hardly knows my name. My veil just comes down past my neck and my silky, brunette hair is delicately placed into a bun with white roses scattered around it. Zoe stands beside me and clasps my hand. She is the only one that knows the real me, about my scars, inside and out. The classic fanfare of the wedding chorus plays out through the church organ. She looks into my eyes and says," Ready?"

"As always," I reply.

We step through the gigantic wooden doors and everyone turns around including him, the man I fell in love with just over 6 years ago...

.

.

.

24th April 2014 5:00 am

I sat at the airport gate wondering why my best friend Lucy had dragged me along to London to fly all the way over to Italy to meet some youtubers. To be honest, to me it's pointless. But Lucy is my best friend and has been since year 7. I have always been by her side in her times of need and she has for me.

I put my purple beats on and started playing my music, it's a mix to be honest. Ranging from 1d to You Me At Six. Carefully I pulled out my hair band and let my waist length, dip dyed hair flow around me. Slowly I gazed upwards and saw a fairly cute, dark haired guy. His smile was a killer.

"Hey," i said sheepishly. He blushed and giggled as he sat his cute ass next to mine.

"Hey," he replied, his eyes sparkling like they enclosed a thousand mysteries. My heart was racing as he gazed around like someone was watching him.

"So," he started, "your name --.

But he was interrupted by the flight call.

"Flight 2910it is ready for boarding," called the speakers in a voice that sounded like they were holding their nose.

Then he vanished into the queue of thousands. I had lost him, the only man I have spoken to since then...

.

.

.

24th. April 2006

I sat shivering in the corner of my room trying to tell myself it would all be okay but I knew it wouldn't. It never is when I stay at mum and Scott's, even worse when mum is out. I could hear the beer bottle clinking from downstairs and I knew that as soon as he had had the last drop of beer he would come raging upstairs wanting more. The greedy cow. I pulled my jumper half over my head so I was hidden. It was calm and peaceful and... Scott was already ripping the hoody off and dragging me through to his and mums room. He knew mum wouldn't be back until a week so he had plenty of time. You could feel the evil in his eyes and the selfishness rising off his flesh. He chortled as he threw me onto their bed. I screamed no but he didn't listen, he never does. Slyly he drew the curtains shut and turned around...