Chapter 3

GRACES POV

24th April 2014 12:00pm

I opened my eyes to see alfie clasping onto my hand and Zoe peering through the seats at me.

" Jesus Christ you scared us,"' alfie exclaimed, "you were cold out!"

" that happens to me sometimes," I replied quietly.

.

.

.

.

Alfie had fallen asleep so I tapped his hand. His eyes sprung open and he automatically started play fighting with me. I cried with laughter but then he turned my wrists around in attempt to capture me. He had seen my scars. I turned my head away and started crying. I heard a click of and armrest and he undid my seatbelt. Slowly he pulled me onto his lap and I rested my weak head on his shoulders and sobbed into them. His hand held the back of my head and he cradled me like a baby.

"It'll be okay," he whispered into my hair. Only half of it was self harm. The rest was something else....

24th April 2014 3:00pm

The plane bounded up the runway and eventually came to a halt. The seatbelt sign clicked of and everyone started to get out. Alfie hopped out and pulled my purple backpack out of the overhead lockers he put it on his back. I laughed.

"Well,I can't have a beautiful young girl carry a million ton bag can I?" He stated.

We got off the plane and onto the steps. Crap it was cold. Alfie must have seen me shivering because he took off his jacket and put it around my arms.

"Aw," all of the youtubers said in unison.

He put one of his arms around me to keep me warmer and we walked down the metal steps. I was suddenly hit by the flashing of cameras. I staggered backwards but alfie caught me. He rushed me off to the luggage belt. Lucy came charging past me.

"Lu !" I shouted.

She turned around and stopped and stared. She went into utter retarded fangirl moment when she saw alfie joe and the rest of them.

"Gracie what the frig are you doing with alfie deyes?!?" She exclaimed.

"Let's just say it was a happy accident," he answered for me.

Joe stepped forwards and started to talk to Lucy. She went into,her gazy eyed fluttery stomach fiddle with hair mode. I laughed and walked to the luggage belt. I grabbed my suitcase and tried to pull it off. I felt a warm figure behind me help me pull it off. I twizzled around about to say thank you but he shut me off by planting a warm kiss on my lips...

21st December 2007.

I lay on the bed crying and letting blood spill out of the cuts until I heard a bashing at the door.

"It's the police let us in!" Boomed several voices.

I heard the door clatter down as the police barged in and took Scott under arrest.

"Bitch!" He screamed.

Several people charged upstairs and into the room where I lay. Someone wrapped my arms up in bandages whilst someone told me I would be safe now. A big man took me up in his arms and sat me in the back of a big land rover. I was driven to a hospital where I lay for several weeks.

1st January 2008

"Gracie it's mum now listen to me I only have a minute you are going to be taken awAy and they are going to care for you, don't be mad but I have depression that is why I have been away for so long. Just take care." Cried my mum.

I tried to blank her out as she sat by my hospital bed, my eyes started to well up. I held the tears back and stayed staring at the ceiling. A man came and dragged my mum away and I was left to have some peace...