Chapter 18

A.N

Shoutout to Gracexx459 who is doing a fanfic on Brooklyn beckham, go check it out please.

Also I am starting another fanfic called Meeting Miss Sugg and I will be alternating between updating them so check that one out aswell

I will inform you on when I have started it

ALFIE POV

The sight of Grace cradling Kirsty was beautiful. Our baby girl who had defyed the odds was now in the arms of my beautiful wife.

Louise appeared in the doorway. She was holding something in her hand. She passed it to me.

"What is it alfie," grace asked.

I ignored her and read...

BABY DEYES

ALFIE DEYES WAS SPOTTED A FEW MONTHS BACK WITH A YOUNG GIRL. HIS BABY DAUGHTER. HIS WIFE IS STILL IN HOSPITAL A D WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER. HE REFUSED TO TALK TO THE PRESS BUT WHEN SHE STARTED CRYING HE WAS THE PERFECT FATHER FIGURE. WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE YOUTUBE STAR WILL BE RETURNING TO HIS DAY TO DAY FILMING ROUTINE.

SPRINKLE OF GLITTER, THATCHER JOE, SPIDEY MATT (Louise's husband) TANYA BURR, ZOELLA AND MANY OTHER YOU TUBERS HAVE BEEN SEEN ENTERING AND LEAVING THE HOSPITAL. ALSO A YEAR AGO AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE PAYED 10 MILLION POUNDS TO EXIT PRESS FROM THE HOSPITAL. BUT PAPS HAVE RECENTLY GAINED ACCESS TO THE GROUNDS AROUND IT.

WE WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED ON POINTLESSBLOGS FAMILY AND WETHER HE WILL RETURN TO YOUTUBE.

WE EVEN HEARD ALFIE SAY THAT HE LOVED ALL THE ATTENTION AND WANTED THE PRESS TO BE AROUND.

I sat in shock. How did this happen. My mind filled with rage as I threw the magasine across the room.

"Alfie calm down," Louise said, in her most comforting tone.

"I will not calm down, all they write is complete and utter bullshit!" I shouted.

"ALFIE YOU ARE SCARING GRACE," she said raising her voice.

I started to run out the door.

"Alfie," Lou started.

I ran down the stairs and through reception.

I ran out the automatic doors and into the carpark.

I ran down the streets of the town and into the dark alleys.

I barged my way into a pub and sat on a stool.

I knew the man so he got me a beer.

"So what brings you here alf," Pete asked.

"Grace, Kirsty, Amy, press," I said looking around.

The eye of a man caught met for a moment I saw a glimmer of Amy in them. I shook my head and the vision went away.

Oh shit he is walking towards me.

"Sorry, did you say grace, what is her last name?" He started.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked starting to get protective.

"I just do," he snapped," where is she,"

I got up and started to walk out.

I was shocked by a tremendously hard punch in the back of the head. I fell to the ground.

"I SAID WHERE IS STEP DAUGHTER!"