Chapter 13

Hey guys,

Just a quick a.n., please vote and comment so I can get to my goal of 250 views, nearly at 200!

MrsDeyes895

29th October 2020

ALFIES POV

She has been in a coma for a month now. It gets more and more painful each day. For me and for her. Amy has been stating at mums. She is old enough to know so we told her. It was painful and involved a lot of tears but we got there. Infact she has just left from visiting grace with my mum. She brought her a fusion she made in textiles. It proudly rests under my wife's weak head. I haven't left her side for three weeks continuos now. Everyone has been telling me to get out More but I don't want to incase something happens. Half of the time I have spent by her side has been holding her hand waiting for a response. I have been chatting with her, imagining she was responding, making her looking the beautiful grace I know and telling her how beautiful she is.

Her brown hair is currently spread over her pillow and her makeup has been freshly done by Luce and Sarah. She is wearing a silver heart locket from Zoe and Louise and her phone has the joe phone case on. There is elements of everyone around her which is comforting. There are numerous cards on the cabinet she cannot see and bouquets of flowers that she cannot smell. It infuriates me how much she is missing out on. She has had tons of visitors. Ranging from Zoe and Louise and joe to her social worker from when she was 14. The press has been kept out of the hospital. I paid and told the workers to put our area under protection. That's what I thought anyway. I heard a clipping of heels as Zoe scurried in. She threw me a magazine which read in bold "MRS DEYES IN A COMA" and a blurred picture of me holding her hand.

My emotions were running reckless. I was so angry. I marched down to reception and threw the magazine onto the desk. The pages flapping in the receptionists face. She looked shocked.

"Where is the manager of this fucking place!" I shouted, raising my voice.

Everyone had started to stare. The lady started to punch letters into a machine and several minutes later a man walked down.

"Now mr deyes I know that you are angry but-" he started

"ANGRY," I screamed "IM BLOODY APE!"

"Now I am sure we can come to some kind of-" he tried to reason.

"No, I'll tell you what I want, I want what I payed for, PRIVACY! Now if you don't get us moved to a more private ward I will press charges!" I exclaimed.

He nodded sheepishly

"Good," I said.

I shook it off and walked to the ward. They must have got it on sharpest because they had already moved all of the stuff and grace. Zoe told me she was in the top floor. We walked up Joe and Louise joining us on the way. Louise handed me a Starbucks cardboard cup with my favourite in. I gave her the thank you look. When we got up there reception rang my mobile.

After I got off the phone I turned to the guys shocked.

"They said that the magazine company rang up apologizing, saying that someone payed 10 million to get every copy removed."

Right at that moment all three of them looked away as if they knew someone. I laughed.

"Guys," I said.

"It was joint, All of the youtubers clubbed in, we did it as soon as Zoe saw the magazine." Louise said.

.

.

.

It seemed like I hadn't seen them in ages. Zoe husband Sam came in a while later with their toddler Kirsty. Seeing them together made my heart ache, I hoped we could be like that one day. After they left just on cue matt and Darcy arrived to pick Louise up, Darcy has grown so much! She is still like the 3 year old that was driving down Brighton in her mini mini. After a chat they left. It was just me and joe left.

"So man how's it been," I asked him.

" oh me and Lucy have got a house, in, drum roll please Brighton! I am planning on proposing but shush don't tell her," he said, you could see the glimmer in his eyes when he talked about Lucy.

"I won't," I replied.

Just then Lucy arrived.

"Won't tell me what?" She questioned.

"Oh nothing," we chorused laughing to ourselves.