Chapter two

24th April 2014 9:00 am

GRACES POV

I sat gormlessly listening to my music and falling half asleep until a shadow hovered over me

"Well hello stranger, may I take my seat," the guy from before said.

I swung my legs around so he could get in with the other guy he was with. Their bums both slid past my face, it made me giggle with excitement.

"So your name Madame?" He asked, I didn't even know his!

It is grace west not grace miller I told myself.

"Grace West, and you sir," I mimicked.

"I am alfie deyes and this is joe sugg," he replied.

I waved at joe and then turned to alfie. " So what are your interests?" Damn you grace that was a crap pickup line.

"Well for starters I love YouTube," he said," what brings you to Italy then?"

"My friend has dragged me along to this YouTube thingy majiggy, I didn't want to come but heyho, guess you are going to that then?" I asked.

Joe and alfie sniggered.

"Going to it? We are it!" He said laughing

"Oh shit sorry," I exclaimed," I never realised that was you, I think you may have changed my opinion overall!"

"Well miss west seen as you seem to love me that much may I have your number?" He questioned cheekily.

Immediately I handed my phone over. Suddenly a youngish girl popped her head over the seat with a blonde woman next to her.

"Woooo alfie has A girlfrieeennnnndddddd," they chorused.

I blushed. Lots.

"Excuse my friends grace, this is Zoe, joes sister, and this is Louise" he introduced.

"Hey," I said sheepishly. They both waved eagerly. I suddenly remembered that Hannah was sat at the other end of the plane, she will flip! My head started swirling and I started shaking...

21st December 2008

Mum was out again on a business trip so I was alone with Scott. Ugh. You could tell by the noises from downstairs he was angry. VERY. I stuffed my hands inside my pockets to find my phone. Scott hadn't taken it off me. Without thinking I dialed 999 and whispered police into it. I crept into mums room and hid it under the pillows.

Soon enough Scott came charging up the stairs hurling abuse at me. Words and physical. He locked the door behind him and drew the curtains shut. He walked over to me but this time he had a knife aswell...