Chapter 17

A.N

A second shout out to kirsty8046!

Keep reading and voting!

I am opening the same comp again so first comment gets a shout out!

MrsDeyes895

29th October 2021

ALFIES POV

I sat laughing at Kirsty as she attempted to toddle around the room. She has definitely got the looks off her mum. But she has got her joker side off me. It is painful to see grace still in a coma. It's been more than a year now. It's horrible. She'll miss joe and Lucy's wedding, that's in a week. I know how hard it is for Lucy, there is nothing more in the world she'll love more than her best friend being at her wedding like she was at ours but she knows it is highly impossible. Amy is now being home schooled by my mum. Unfortunately she has lost use of her left ankle. The bitch Jodie and her gang have been expelled and put on community service for it. It was hilarious when they realised Amy was my step daughter they started being so nice to her.

Kirsty is crawling over to me and I start playing peekaboo. She laughs her little heart out. Her laugh is potentially the cutest thing ever!

I pick her up and swing her round, she then settles down and falls asleep in my arms. When she is well and truly knocked out i lay her on graces chest. I hear a slight groan from grace.

Quickly I ran to the nearest doctor.

"Quick grace has just reacted to Kirsty put on her." I spoke

Smiles spread across the doctors and nurses faces and they rushed to our room.

I pick up Kirsty and put her in her cot.

The doctors started running tests on her.

"Mr deyes, grace is reacting well to the new drugs we have given her and there is a new chance that she make awaken out of her coma very soon. We will keep a close eye on her over the next few hours to see if we pick anything up," the man said.

"Thank you sosososososososososososososososossosososo much," I said with tears of joy rolling down my face.

When they left I dialed everyone on joint call.

"Oh my god what's the matter alfie," Louise said with a worrying tone.

"Nothing, Grace might wake up soon!" I said excitedly.

"Yes," joe said.

"Get in!" Caspar shouted.

"Yayyyyyyyyy," Zoe squealed.

"Call us if anything happens!" They coursed.

"Of course," I replied.

After they had all hung up I turned to grace.

"So many people care about you Gracie, just please wake up," I said with tears welling in my eyes.

Again the muderous wail of Kirsty commenced. I rocked her. I fed her. I even tried to sing to her. Nothing would work.

I glanced over at grace and placed Kirsty in her arm. Instantly she fell calm.

Graces POV

I could hear a baby crying in the distance and ALfies soft voice. Where was I. What was I doing. When is it. I groaned and And opened my eyes the tiniest bit.

ALFIES POV

I could hear grace groan in the midst of my tears, I looked at her and saw her eyelids flutter.

"Alfie," she said in a forced whisper.

"Oh my god, grace," I said.

She took my hand in a weak grasp.

"Alfie promise me something," she strained.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Don't leave me"