!Yandere Morty X Reader-Safe

This idea was requested by:
mvalerie456

***
I was at my locker talking to my friends.

"Bye!" I waved to my friends.

"Bye!" They waved back as they walked away.

I was now alone at my locker, taking my books out of it.

"Hi (Y/N)." Morty greeted.

"Hi." I greeted back.

We started talking and he was a very sweet guy. He had a cute smile and he has a good personality. I've known him only for a couple months, but I consider him a good friend.

The bell rang.

"See you at Math." He said.

"See ya."

***

"Ok class, so I'll let you decide who you want to pair up for this project." Mr. Goldenfold said.

Morty walked up to me.

"Do you want to be my partner?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm working on a project with Max." (Random guy's name)

"Oh, it's fine." He reassured.

"Ok."

***

It was nighttime and I was at my house with Morty alone. He brought in a huge case for some reason. We were currently in my room talking. Then suddenly, he pinned my body against the wall. A loud thud came from my back hitting the wall.

"Wh-What are you doing, Morty?"

Morty drastically changed, as if he were a different person. He had a smirk on his face and he looked like an insane person. I started sweating.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). You have no idea."

He used his other hand to stroke my face while my arms were now tied up.

I gulped. "M-Morty, can you let me go?"

"There's no need. I also need to show you my gift for you. It shows how much I care for you."

"M-Morty, l-let me go, please."

"No need, sweetie."

"What happened to you?"

"I've always been like this. And do you know how long I've been waiting for this to happen? I had to wait one whole year. I started off with taking pictures of you, to stalking you, and then transferring to your school. I want you, (Y/N). I need you."

He kissed my lips roughly but softly. He wasn't a bad kisser to be honest, but I was still very nervous and scared.

"I even practiced on how to be a better kisser, (Y/N). I did it all for you."

"Morty, you don't have to do this. You could've just like-just like talk to me normally and confess instead of doing this."

"But I just can't wait any longer. You're driving me insane. I've gone a year without watching porn because you."

Ok, too much information there. My legs started shaking and I wanted to escape.

"Let me bring you your gift."

Morty dragged the huge case in and opened it. The large object instantly hit the floor and it was covered in red liquid. The object turned out to be a dead body of Max. I started screaming at the sight of it.

"Don't you just love it? I killed him just so I could have you all to myself. Only I can have you. I won't let any man touch you, only me. This shows how much I care about you."

"Y-Y-You're crazy!" I shouted.

"Crazy in love with you."

Tears started streaming down my face. I didn't want this to happen. Why did my parents have to leave THIS week for their vacation? Why did I have to see the sight of a dead body? I never asked for this to happen.

"Shh, it'll be ok, (Y/N). We'll go to a place where it's only you and me. You'll be safe and we'll have fun."

"W-Will you hurt me?"

"No, of course I won't. I would never hurt you, my love, unless you try to escape."

I started crying more. He started to caressing my face again.

"It'll be fine baby, I'll keep you safe."

***
10/9/17