Rick X Reaper! Reader-Logic

Requested by: XxMusicReaperxX

***

Rick and I hung out at my house and we were currently on my sofa. He and I have been dating for a couple months now and today, things were going to get interesting.

"R-Rick . . . "

"What?"

"Do you know how I'm a reaper and how I am the child of God and Satan?"

"Yeah. I don't understand why they would ever love each other. Like, aren't they the complete opposites? I don't understand the logic."

"The logic is love. They love each other. I guess opposites attract."

"Like us, right?" He said as he pushed me closer to his chest.

I snuggled him. "Yeah."

"But we are also similar in different ways."

"True. Also, I forgot to mention that both of my parents are coming over my house tonight for dinner."

"Oh-Oh ok." Rick said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm-I'm all good."

"You sure?"

"It's just that, I always say that god isn't real, and now I'm actually gonna see god. Also, I've been kind of been an a*shole to God."

I nervously scratched my head.

"Oh, well, about that . . . Just-Just act respectful towards them and it'll be all good. God loves everyone, right?"

"Well, I guess." He shrugged.

I comforted him by hugging him. "Plus, I'm sure you'll make Satan like you right away sine you both are similar in many ways."

He reluctantly hugged me back. "Yeah."

I pecked his lips. "Ok, do you want to help me to get dinner ready?"

"Sure."

We got dinner ready on the table, and soon enough, the doorbell rang.

"Why don't you go open the door, Rick?"

"Ok."

While he introduced himself to my parents, I made sure to get the utensils and napkins out on the desk. Rick sat next to me, and my parents sat across from us.

"Hello (Y/N), we've missed you." My mother said.

"Yes, we have." My father added.

"I've missed you guys too. It's nice for you guys to come and have dinner with me and my boyfriend."

"I've heard many things about Rick." The goddess herself said.

"Yeah, many things." Satan added.

We continued talking and Rick surprisingly got along with both of them. Probably because he can be nice and cruel at the same time. Rick made a good first-impression on them.

Now we were all at my door and my parents were about to leave. My father placed his hand on Rick's right shoulder.

"Rick, I approve of you to marry my child, even if there's a little age gap."

"I agree, love is a strong thing. It can overcome many things and age doesn't matter at all."

They thanked us, and once they left, I jumped up and down excitingly.

"You did it Rick! You made a good impression! I'm so proud of you!"

"Yeah, I did. So what?"

"Wow, so what? You just met Satan and a goddess."

"Now I know where your pure beauty comes from."

I slightly blushed. Rick decided to stay at my house for the night and I spent the whole night comfortably wrapped up in Rick's arms.

"I love you." Rick spoke softly.

"I love you too."

***
Author's Note: From now on, I will try to make chapters for all gender, and if there is a specific gender, I will label it in the title. Thank you for all of you who read, vote and comment on my book! ❤️

10/16/17