Rick X Reader X Morty-Cheater

Author's Note: This is in 2nd Person . . .

***

You and Morty have been dating for about two weeks. Morty finally had the courage to ask you out.

It was lunch time and you tried to find Morty but you couldn't so you just went to the girls' restroom. There were moaning noises in the bathroom. You heard familiar voices.

"Ahh, y-yes, J-Jessica."

"Mm, Morty, you taste so good."

"Oh, yeah, Jessica."

"What if, you know, your girlfriend finds out?"

"Well-Well then I don't know. Who cares, r-right now, it's about us."

"Oh Morty, you're so bad."

"G-Go faster!"

Hearing these words made you feel hurt, pain, anger and disgust. You decided to play along and then make sure to crush him. You pretended to just walk inside the bathroom very loudly. You heard a bunch of shuffling. Jessica walked out by herself and smiled at you sweetly while Morty hid in the stalls. That fake b*tch. You thought she was nice.

"Hi there, (Y/N). How's you and Morty?"

Wow, she's bringing up that subject?

"Um, I think we're doing well. How about you and Morty?"

"Oh, well, I'm doing great with hi-I mean-I mean I'm doing great with like, with like math and homework assignments and stuff with him. Hehe."

You stared at Jessica for a couple of seconds. She was nervous and obviously lying.

"Oh, ok then. That's good."

"Y-Yeah . . . "

"Well Jessica, I just wanted to say that . . . HAVE F*CKING FUN F*CKING WITH MY SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND! I GUESS I NEVER WAS DATING HIM AFTER ALL! HE USED ME! HE WAS JUST F*CKING A GIRL I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE SWEET BUT IN REALITY, YOU'RE ACTUALLY JUST A SLUT! DID YOU ENJOY SUCKING HIS D*CK? DID YOU ENJOY F*CKING JESSICA, MORTY? I'M SURE YOU DID, SO YOU TWO SHOULD BE THE ONES DATING, NOT ME AND HIM. GO ENJOY F*CKING EACH OTHER LIKE THE F*CKING C*NTS YOU ARE YOU C*NTS." Then, you stormed out of the bathroom and went somewhere else, trying to hold back your tears.

***

You were at your house alone, finishing up homework. You heard the bell ring and you lazily dragged your body to the door. You opened the door to see Rick.

"What do you want, Rick?"

"Well, um, I came here, and . . . "

"Well, obviously."

Then Rick walked inside the house without your permission.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? You didn't ask to come in!"

"Can I come in now? There, I asked, but it won't make a huge difference."

"Ugh, get out Rick."

You shut the door behind you and locked it.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

"I heard about what happened to Morty and you, and-and I'm sorry about what happened."

You looked down to the floor.

"Don't feel sorry. Don't feel sorry at all Rick." I said a bit harshly.

Rick then hugged you. You were engulfed in his arms. He would never do this or show any display of affection. You didn't realize it, but you were silently crying. Tears came down your eyes. You stuffed your face into Rick's chest and cried harder. You guys laid there for a long time in each other's arms.

"I-I thought he liked me."

"Well, he might've, but he's a huge a*s, a bigger a*s than me, figuratively."

"W-Why does this have to happen?"

"Things happen sweetheart. Things happen, but I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Rick."

"Do you know what I actually mean by that?"

You gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"I'm here for you if you want to date someone and I'm here for almost anything."

You blushed slightly. "R-R-Really?"

"Yeah. If you want to go out then maybe we can. I can be a better boyfriend. After all, I have more knowledge and wisdom on how to treat a lady correctly." He winked at you.

"Are-Are we going too fast?"

"No, not for me at least."

In a quick glance, his lips landed on yours. You kissed him back. Then your phone unfortunately rang. You got a text.

"I got a text from Morty." You said.

"What does it say?"

"It says that he's sorry and that he actually really loves me. He said he wasn't thinking straight and that he was horny and he f*cked Jessica. He said to make me feel better, he was actually thinking of me while doing it . . . wow. That doesn't help at all."

Rick face palmed. "That boy needs some help. Mentally. I gave him chance to have you but he blew it, so now I came in and swooped you up. But the difference is, is that I will take care of you better and that I actually do like you."

You kissed Rick's cheek. "Thanks."

"I'd never be a cheater and cheat on you."

***

Guess what guys? I'm gonna be doing a Miami Rick X Reader! Also a Miami Morty X Reader!Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Ok.

Bye.

10/18/17