Morty X Reader-Oh Geez

I decided to visit Morty's house right after I finished exercising and working out. I was feeling very exhausted and sore. I knocked on the front door to find Morty on the other side.

"Hey Morty!" I greeted.

"H-Hey (Y/N). W-What are you d-doing here?"

"Well, I decided to chill here with you, if that's fine with you."

"Y-Y-Yeah! Of course it is! C-Come in!"

"Thanks."

Morty's parents greeted me on the way up stairs to his room. They would seem very excited whenever I was here. Once we got in his room, I face planted into his bed and laid down on it.

"Ahh, your bed is so comfy, I'm so tired." I said.

"W-Why are you tired?" He asked curiously.

"Because I just finished working out and now my shoulders are sore."

"D-D-Do you want me to m-m-massage your back for you?"

"You'd really do that for me?"

"Y-Yeah! If that's fine with you . . ."

"Ok then! Sure."

Morty's hands squeezed my shoulders and pressed his thumbs in circles on my back. His handwork got rid of the knots that were located at my shoulders. He was amazing at massages and I felt like I was in heaven. I was so relaxed that I let out a few moans unknowingly.

"O-Oh geez." Morty said.

"What's the matter, Morty?"

"N-N-Nothing! Nothing at all!"

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah! I-It's just that you're moaning, like, sexua-"

"O-Oh! I didn't realize that I was doing that! Haha, sorry."

I got so relaxed that I leaned back so my head was leaning on Morty's chest. It was an awkward position, but I didn't care at this point.

"Oh geez, a-aw man." Morty said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Y-Y-You're sitting on my-my, uh-"

I realized that I was sitting on his d*ck. Yikes.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"

"N-N-No, i-it's ok."

After that situation occurred, I decided to use the bathroom to shower. Summer wasn't at home so I had to use Morty's shirt to wear. Morty's shirt was pretty big on me, so I used it as a dress or whatever.

"O-Oh geez, that looks good on you, (Y/N)." He complimented.

"Thanks, Morty."

"S-So are you staying over for the night?"

"Yep, you know it! Only if you and your family are okay with it though."

"Y-You can stay! My f-family likes you coming o-over!"

I jumped on Morty and hugged him. My arms wrapped around his neck and my cheeks rubbed against his. He was blushing madly and he reluctantly hugged me back.

"O-Oh geez."

"Thanks for letting me stay, and sorry for being a bother."

"N-No it's ok! It's not your fault that you have family issues!"

To explain the situation, I have family issues going on at my house and I like to visit Morty's house to take a break from it. I come to his house often and I feel bad for taking his food and wasting their money on me all the time, such as the electricity bills. They don't care about it though and they gladly take me in, but I still feel bad about it.