Rick X Twin! Female Reader-Jealous

Requested by: XxMusicReaperxX

Guys I'm running out of ideas for an Evil Morty X Reader story. If you have an idea/request plz tell me. Thx and enjoy!

***

My name is (Y/N). I was born with a twin named Phin. I am a girl and Phil is a guy. We look merely identical, except for the fact that Phil was a guy, and that I was a girl. Well, like, we have some different features, but oh well. Also, he's tall. Like really tall. I rarely see Phin since he lives far away, but he makes sure to visit often since we're close.

I was currently at work. I worked at a fast food place. There were barely any people here so I was usually free. I was with Rick, my boyfriend. The door opened and it was Phin, my twin brother. I immediately ran to him.

"PHIN!!!" I said as I threw my arms open and hugged him.

"Yo, what's up, (Y/N)?" He hugged me back and placed his hand on my head.

"It's been awhile!"

"Yeah, sorry, I've been busy."

"Rick, this is Phin."

Phin was taller than Rick. Phin was pretty intimidating to people and can easily scare them off. Rick frowned a bit.

"I'm *burp* Rick. I'm going to the back."

Then Rick left with an attitude. What's up with him? Why's he so moody?

I finished my work and we decided to walk to my house since it wasn't too far away. Phin held my hands and I held it back. I asked Rick if he wanted to tag along and he said no very rudely. I really don't know what his problem is. We finally got to Rick's house.

"You can let go of my hand now, Phin." I giggled.

"Oops, sorry. I get too used to it." He scratched the back of his head.

"It's fine."

I turned around and Rick looked beyond furious.

"You're cheating on me, aren't you (Y/N)?! You think I'm stupid?! I can obvious see, you know! I have eyes! You and this guy-Phillip or whatever his name is, is who you're also dating!" Rick yelled.

Phil and I stared at Rick for a moment, before laughing. Phil and I started laughing hysterically. I wiped the tears off my eyes from laughing too hard. While I was doing that, Phil held his stomach because he laughed too hard also. Rick raised an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" Rick asked.

"We're-We're not dating, silly! He's my twin brother!"

Then Rick's face dropped.

"O-Oh, so that's why you two were holding hands and hugging."

Rick was now embarrassed.

"It's ok dude, I totally get it. You were jealous."

"N-No I was not . . . Not at all."

"Really?" I asked.

"Maybe just a little."

Then Rick swiftly grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room. He locked the door and pushed me onto his bed.

"Wh-What are you doing, Rick?"

He smirked. "Many things."

LEMON ALERT! LEMON ALERT! SMURT(I like to call smut smurt for some reason) IS CUMMING YOUR WAY!

His body hovered on top of mine and his hands traveled around me. It felt nice and pleasuring. His lips found his way to mine and it turned into a make out session. His hands traveled to my back underneath my shirt and he unhooked my bra. He took off my clothes while I took off his and he started to rub me. It felt so good that I let out a moan.

"Oh yeah, baby." Rick said seductively.

His fingers entered my womanhood slowly, then he escalated the speed. I was so wet and it felt amazing.

"Oh my gosh! Rick, y-yes!"

He kept doing it until I came.

"Now it's your turn, baby."

He flashed me a smirk. I saw how hard his d*ck was. I licked the tip, then I put his d*ck in my mouth and I sucked it real good. He moaned a bit.

"Oh yeah baby, go faster."

His hands dug into my hair as I sucked it faster and faster. Then I let the cum go down my throat.

"I'm gonna f*ck you so hard right now. I'll make you feel so good."

He held me in position as he slowly put in his balls. I bit my lip and tried to hold in my moan. It hurts just a bit, but then I felt pleasure wash over me. It felt so good having his d*ck go inside me.

"Ahh, f-faster. I want you inside of me."

He went faster and d*mn. What a feeling. I moaned so loudly and screamed his name so loudly.

"R-Rick!!! Ahhh~"

"I'm-I'm about to cum."

"Me too."

After the amazing s*x we had, we cuddled. Yes, naked. His arms wrapped around my small frame and my head rested on his chest.

---SMURT IS OVER!!!---

"STOP MOANING! WE CAN HEAR YOU FROM DOWN HERE!" Jerry yelled.

"YEAH, YOU-YOU KNOW, IT'S-IT'S KINDA LOUD." Morty said.

"SIS, WE CAN LITERALLY HEAR YOU MOAN RICK'S NAME WHILE THE BED IS F*CKING MOVING BACK AND FORTH!" Phil shouted.

The whole household was complaining about how loud we were. Phin mockingly pretended to moan Rick's name in a girly voice. I blushed because I forgot about them while I had s*x with Rick.

__________________________

10/20/17