Evil Morty X Reader-The Bet

Evil Morty and I sat across from each other at the dinner table at a fancy dining room. He wore a smirk on his face as he put his hands together.

"So . . . How about we do a bet?" Evil Morty said.

"About what?"

"You wanted me to give you the crystal, correct? Well, I'll give this rare, resourceful crystal if you win this bet." Evil Morty said, as he took a huge crystal out.

"What's the bet about?"

"Well, for the bet you have to date me. Whoever is the better boyfriend or girlfriend will win the bet."

"W-Why do I have to date you?"

"Because it's a bet, sweetheart. It's all for the crystal."

"And how long is this bet going to last?"

"Until we decide who is better. And if you lose, you'll have to do what I say."

I sighed. "Fine, but only for the crystal."

"We'll see about that."

***

"M'lady." Evil Morty said, as he opened the limousine door for me.

"Thank you, Morty." I said with a fake sweet smile.

Ugh, I hate acting like this. I have to do it for the bet. I f*cking hate his guts. We walked into a fancy restaurant and he opened door for me, being the gentleman he is. We took a seat, and sure enough, he pulled the chair out for me to sit on. He also ordered the food that I like to eat. D*mn, beating him in this competition would be harder than I thought.

"So, (Y/N), how is your job going so far for you? Are you doing ok?"

"Yes, it's going fine. How about you?"

"It's going quite well. By the way, you look absolutely stunning today, babe." He eyed my dress.

"Thanks, I also like your suit."

"Thank you." He winked at me and I giggled faking it.

We ate and went back to his house. I got ready to go to bed. Once I finished, I went to the bedroom.

"There's only one bed?" I asked.

"Yes, so you can sleep with me if you want. Or I can sleep on the floor."

"I wouldn't want your back to get hurt, so I'll sleep with you."

I had to say that because I being a "good" girlfriend. Ew, I have to sleep with him? Gross. I went in bed with him.

"Baby, I think that there's something you're forgetting."

"What is it?"

He leaned in and kissed my lips. I tasted mint from him brushing his teeth. I reluctantly kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him. After that, he kissed my forehead and said good night. I said it back to him and we went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to see Evil Morty's arms wrapped around my body. He was touching my butt. In his sleep.

Wow.

He woke up and smirked.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, handsome."

He had good breath and it still smelled like mint. What the heck. How?

We got up and ate breakfast. Afterwards we just laid in bed. Dang, if this was a real relationship, then we wouldn't be moving this fast.

"Baby, you are so beautiful." He said as he stroked my cheeks.

"Thank you, you're so sweet."

He put his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him. This isn't too bad, it's actually comforting.

-one week later-

"Ha! I win the bet!" I said.

"Yeah, here's your crystal." He handed me the crystal.

"But you know what, Morty?"

"What?"

"I'll still date you if you want."

He smirked. "You can't resist me, can't you?"

"Pfft, I'm sure it's the other way around, hun."

"Let's restart and I'll actually take you out on a real date."

"Seems cool with me." (Author: lol this line is so romantic 😂)

***
10/13/17