Ch.14 Mikey the spy

Mikey trails the van for 20 mintues until the van parks in front of Shredder's lair. Razar and fishface got of the car and headed into the lair, carrying the huge crate behind them. Quitly, Mikey follows them inside. Razar and Fishface enters the throne room and kneels before the Shredder. Mikey was on top of the roof near the open window, listening to thire conversation.

¨Master we have the rest of the supplies we need for our plan" Razar said.

"Excellent, now we wait for the witches to bring our hostage" Shredder said.

"Hostage ?" Mikey thought.

Suddenly Mayu,Iku and Tiger claw enters the throne with Dr. Koybashi Norio as thire hostage. Mikey narrows his eyes. "Who where theses girls ?"

"Our guest has arrived" Iku laughs pushing Norio to his knees.

Norio glares at Shredder. "What ever you are planning you will fail" Norio snares in a strong voice.

"I beg to differ Doctor, because you will be helping to create the poison" Shredder explains.

"Poison ?" "This can't be good ?" Mikey thought.

"I will never help you, so I suggest you kill me now !" Norio shouts.

Mayu puts her hand on her father's shoulder. "We would never kill you father" Mayu said.

"But there are ways to persway you" Shredder snares before he grabs Mayu and puts a knife to her neck. Mikey's eyes widen in suprise as Mayu face turned to shock. Iku however smirks at this. She found this entertaining.

"Let her go !" Norio shouts as Tiger claw holds him back.

"Make the poison or I'll kill your daughter where she stands" Shredder threatens.

"This was not part of the plan !" Mayu shouts.

"I don't know, I find this part of our plan entertaining" Iku said with a laugh. Mayu growls at her sister's lack of loyalty.

Norio lowers his head. Despite how evil Mayu has become. He still loved Mayu.

"Okay you win I'll make the poison just let my daughter go" Norio pleads.

"Very well" Shredder said as he released Mayu. Mayu sighs in relief rubbing her neck.

"Tiger claw,Xever, Bradford take him to the lab, so he can begin the poison" Shredder orders.

Tiger claw drags the Doctor out of the throne room as Xever and Bradford follow behind. This left Shredder and the two witches alone. Mayu glares at Shredder.

"You threanted my life !" Mayu screams angrily.

"I had to convince the old man to create the poison" Shredder explains.

"By threanting me !" Mayu growls.

"Relaxe Sister, at least you know father does care about you" Iku smirks before turning to Shredder.

"I just got to ask, What do you plan to do with the poison ?" Iku asks.

"I plan to inject Hamtoe Yoshi with the poison right in front of his sons before I kill them" Shredder smirks.

"And what exactly is the poison made out of ?" Mayu asks.

"Serpent venom" Shredder smirks. Mikey gasps covering his month. He had to warn his brothers and sensai.

"Damn that is evil" Iku laughs.

"Enough I want you to go further with your plan to bait your Shinigami into  trap" Shredder orders.

"Don't worry were on it" Mayu mutters as the two sisters leave.

Mikey's eyes widen. telling his brothers about Shredder's plan sweept away from his mind. They where gonna hurt Shinigami he had to save. Mikey quickly leaves, planning a rescue mission.

Suddenly Kara bursts though the doors. Her hair was very messy.

"Karai ! Are you alright ?" Shredder asks concern.

"I'm fine I just had a run in with one of the turtles" Karai explains.

Shredder laughs. "Don't worry about him daughter, they be all dead soon enough" Shredder declares.

Note- Next Chapter  there will be a Mikey and Shinigami moment where Mikey saves Shinigami.