Ch.26 A fight between brother, cousin and crazy sister

Kushi roams Shredder's lair in his wolf form. He uses his vision and sense of smell to look for his father. Smelling chemicals downstairs to the other room. He walks in there and sees his father handcuff to a table full chemical supplies.

Dr. Noiro frowns at the wolf. "Flithy wolf" He snared in Japanese.

Kushi turns back into his human form. "I'm happy to see you to father" Kushi mutters in Japanese.

"What took you so long I sent you a message last night, thanks to you I was force to finish the poison!"Noiro scowled his youngest son.

"I know I'm sorry" Kushi said in shame.

"Well don't aplogize !" "Get me out of here" Noiro demands.

Kushi takes a small knife and uses it to pick the cuff. In just one minute it clicked and Noiro hand was free. But instead of hugging his son he looked passed him, his face was determined. Kushi sighs knowing he wasn't getting a thank you.

"We need to leave now before they get back" Noiro said.

"No" Kushi said. Noiro narrows his eyes at him.

"There is no time for disrespect my son" Noiro scowlds.

"Well there's no time for you to leacture me !" Not when my sister is in danger" Kushi said.

"Shinigami has been captured ?" Noiro asks in shook.

Before Kushi could replied a voice intervines.

"She sure has !" Iku laughs as enters the room. "Hello brother !" Iku laughs.

Kushi gets into a fighting postion as he morphs into his wolf form and charges at his crazy sister.

Iku blasts beams at him which the ninja dodged and scratches Iku arcoss the chest. She stumbles holding her chest.

"Bastard !"  Iku shouts with anger her hands glowed with dark matter as she summons a gun that appears in her hands.

Kushi flips up as he morphs back into his human drawing his metal staff. His eyes narring determined at the gun ready for her attack. But then he hears shouts as his father was dragged by Razar into the other room.

"Father !" Kushi shouts

"Time to put down a wolf" Iku laughs.

"I don't think so you bitch !"

Iku stumbles to the floor as Akira blastes her with red beams. Akira smirks landing on her feet. Iku feels her blood dripping from her mouth.

"Akira !" I told you to stay back on the roof" Kushi shouts.

"And let you have all the fun I don't think so" Akira scoffs.

Iku fumes standing up as her hands formed black matter once more.

"Fine we take her on together !" Kushi said slightly annoyed with his younger cousin.

"Let's do this" Akira said with a smirk. Iku shoots her guns at Akira who blocks it and jams the gun with a throwing star.

Taking this as ditraction, Kushi forms his hand into a wolf's hand a slashes Iku face. Leaving a wolf's scratch mark across her face.

"My face !" "My beautiful face !" You'll pay for that !" Iku screams as she holds up her hands and the cousins starts to float.

They struggle. Iku smirks as she throws Kushi into the metal   table. Kushi holds his side in pain as he feels dazed. Iku smirks as she drops Akira and grabs her by the back of her brown hair.

"Let me go Iku !" Akira shouts.

"Not a change little witch" Iku smirks as she pulls her hair forcing her back. She than places her knife near Akira's neck. Akira's eyes widen in fear.

"Wait !" Kushi shouts as he approaches them. This gets Iku attention.

"Look I'm putting my weapon" Kushi said as he places the staff to the ground and raises his hands in surrender. "See I surrender, just let her go please" Kushi begs.

Iku smiles. "Oh Kushi you always reminded me of our mother, so willing to sacrifice herself for others... Unfortunately that's what got her killed" Iku snares.

Kushi's eyes widen. Before he could say anything he starts to float and then he's thrown to the wall pined to the wall up side down as his arms and legs are spread apart. He felt chained to the wall.

"Kushi !" Akira shouts. Iku smirks as she shoves Akira to the ground.

"Run along little witch, I'm done with you" Iku laughs as she walks up to Kushi.

"I'm not done with you !" Akira shouts. Iku places a knife to Kushi's neck.

"I said leave !" Iku growls.

Kushi looks at her and mouthes "I'll be fine, just go".

Akira looks at him with tears in her eyes. "I'll be back for you I promise" Akira mouthed as she transforms into a white cat and runs away.

"Oh I have so much planned for you little brother, your gonna drown with your sister and that turtle" Iku laughs.

Kushi spits in her face. Iku angerly whipes the spit off her face.

"Tiger claw get in her and knock him out !" Iku shouts.

Just then Tigerclaw enters the room and punches Kushi in the face, knocking him out.

Note- Oh no ! Kushi gets captured but Akira gets away. I just like theses two relationship. It's actually based off my relationship with my cousins. We do anything to protect each other. But Iku lands a big bomb how did Shinigami's mother really died ? Tell me your thoughts. Next chapter Shinigami and Norio finally see each but are lesser than thrilled to see each other much to Mikey's confussion. I have a story planned where Max and Phoebe from the thundermans have to babysitter other cartoon characters.