Chapter 1 Failed Mission

Author's note : I've been waiting to do this story for awhile. This is inspired by all the mikey trying to find himself fanficions. I also wanted to write Shinigami orgin so that will be explain in the story. Karai is evil in this story because she hasn't found out the truth yet. There will be minor Oc's later on.

**********************************************************************

On the roof tops of New York the turtles where they are spying on the foot. Leo narrows his eyes though the bincolars as he sees the ever beutiful Karai, Razar and Fishface instructing foot bots to load some kind of box in a van. Leo suddenly hears sounds of beeping. Leo turns his head to see Mikey playing games on his T-phone. Leo groans in annouynce.

Whoa dudes this game is so funny Mikey says playing his game.

Mikey stop goofing around we have a mission to do Leo scowls. My bad dudes mikey smiles Sheepishly. Raph shakes his head. Donnie stands next to Leo. What do you think is that box ? Donnie asks.

I'm not sure but what ever it is it maybe a wepone Leo replies. Or maybe a mutanted killer clown Mikey says. Raph face palms. How would there be a muntant killer clown ? Raph asks bluntly. Leo shacks his head before turning his head back to the foot.

There about to leave we have to stop what ever is inside that crate Leo instructs. I got it fearless Raph smirks taking out his sais. We use stealth to take them out Leo says. Dang it mutters Raph who wanted to take them on full force.

***********************************************

That's the last of the crates Karai says before turning to Fishface. Take the crates back to my father, we're leaving Karai instructs. Copy that fishface says before getting into the van.

Meanwhile The turtles where preached behind trash cans. Leo narrows his eyes waiting for an opportunity to strike. Alright on my single we str.... (crash !)

Leo whipped his head around to see Mikey had tripped over a trash can causing it to tip.

Mikey ! Leo growls.

Opps my bad Mikey says Sheepishly. For once Mikey can you try not to screw up Raph growls.

Karai whips her head to the noise seeing the turtles. Her expression turns to anger. The Turtles ! Get them you idotos ! Karai shouts whipping out her tanto.

Razar smirks evilly. Looks like we can gave some fun tonight Razar laughs. More foot bots emerged from the ware house charging at the turtles.

Ninjas attack ! Leo shouts as he locks combat with Karai.

Mikey gets up and attacks foot bots with his nunchucks knocking them down left and right. It was getting easier to fight foot bots. Suddenly Razar lunges at Mikey.

Whoa ! Ahhhhhh !!!!!! Mikey exclaims as Razar pins Mikey to the ground. Looks like I got you turtle Razar laughs.

Meanwhile Leo was fighting or flirting with Karai. Looks like you've been training Karai Leo compliments as he doges a soward to the head.

Oh I have ! something special for you Karai smirks throwing kicks and punches. Let me guess you have a picture of me tapped to a punching bag Leo Monks. Karai fumes kicking leo in chest.

Okay I was asking for that leo mutters holding his chest in pain.

Hey Leo ! Stop flirting with your girlfriend and fight her ! Raph shouts as he grabs Fishface out the van and starts to fight him.

Leo blushes as he dodges Karai attack and counters by punching her in the face. Karai gasps tears forming in her eyes.

Oh could you ? I'm a woman ! Karai crys. Leo felt guilty. I'm sorry I... Leo is intrupped as Karai kicks him down to the ground.

Ha ! I can't believe you fell for that Leo ! Karai laughs.

********************************

Mikey wasn't fairing any batter against Razar. Razar throws Mikey around like a rag doll tossing him into the side of the van.

Ow ! Mikey whimpers.

Mikey ! Donnie shouts trying to run to Mikey aid but is blocked by foot bots.

Your pathetic turtle ! Not much as a challenge for me like your brothers ! Razar laughs. Mikey eyes widen at his words.

Your turely the weakest link Razar snares evilly.

Tears streams down his cheek shacking his head in denial.

No that's not true ! I'm strong just like my brothers ! Mikey shouts. Razar laughs kicking mikey in the shoulder.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! Mikey screams in pain. If you sat your strong like your brothers then try to recover from that Razar laughs coldly before disappearing. Mikey sees Leo and Karai clashing sowards.

I have to help him Mikey thought. With out thinking twice Mikey rushes at Karai, hitting her with his nunchucks casing her to fall to the ground.

Mikey what are you doing ?! leo exclaims. Helping you ! Mikey exclaims. I didn't need.... Karai flips back up and kicks Leo hard in the rib cage. Leo crys out in pain.

Leo ! Mikey screams before Karai hits him down to the ground.

Life is a bitch and so am I ! Karai growls. She quickly rushes to the van and gets in the driver seat before driving off with the crates. Hey she left me ! Fishface complains before Raph knocks him out.

Donnie and Raph rush to Leo and Mikey's aid.

Mikey you got in the way !!!!! Raph exclamies angerly. I was only trying to help Mikey whispers sadly. Well your little help caused Karai to get away with the crates !!!! Not to mention you got Leo hurt ! Raph shouts angerly.

Leo groans in pain holding his rib cage. Mikey looks ashamed not meaning for any of this to happen.

Athour's note : I hope you guys enjoyed this and I would like to her any of your comments.