Ch.34 The feeling of happiness (song in chapter)

Mikey laid on the coach, tears streaming down his face. He didn't know if Shinigami was alive or not. He knew she's been in worse situations. But Seeing Shredder's lair blowing up in flames made Mikey fearful. he didn't think he would ever see her again.nnever told her how he really felt about her.

"Why look so sad, silly one ?" a smooth voice asks.

Mikey looks up and sees Shinigami in the doorway of the enternce.

"Shinigami !" Mikey crys cheerfully as he runs up to her and hugs her.

"Your alright !" Mikey sobs as he hugs her tightly.

"I wanted to say good bye before I left" Shinigami whispers as she kneels in front of him.

"Your leaving ?" Mikey asks sadly.

"I have to return Japan to my master" Shinigami explains.

"I-i want to come with you" Mikey whispers.

"Oh Mikey are you going to miss me ?" Shinigami whispers.

"No... yes.. I- I mean I want to find to myself, most of time I feel useless and screw up, I don't want doubt myself anymore" Mikey whispers.

This strickes Shinigami in the heart. Was he still hurting ? Did that red bandana turtle hurt Mikey that bad ? Shinigami wanted Mikey to come with her. Maybe she could help him.

"Okay I'll let you come with me" Shinigami whispers as she leans closer to Mikey.

Then She kisses him.

Shinigami smiles as she pulls away. "Pack want you need, will leave in 5" Shinigami whispers.

Mikey nods as he grabs a blue backpack. He then packs his nun chucks, packs mini frozen pizzas,a blanket ,a pillow, and picture of his brothers. Mikey then wrote out a letter for his brothers .

Then he leaves with Shinigami in to the shadows without a trace.

Note- Mikey leaves with Shini ! One or two chapters left.