Ch.30 Our Solomon hour part 1

Mikey struggled against the chains. They had to get out of this or Shredder was going to kill them. Mikey feels Kushi passing him a small knife.

"Use it to cut the chains" Kushi whispers.

"Okay" Mikey said as he beging to slide the knife though the chains.

Suddenly Shredder enters the lab with Maya, Iku, Tigerclaw, razar and fishface.

"It's time" Maya smirks.

"Maya please don't do this" Kushi begs.

Maya looks at him. "I'm sorry but this must be done" Maya said.

Tigerclaw smirks as he presses the botton to revel the poisonous mutagen bentha them. The round plateform rectraces forcing the trio to dangle thire feet. Shredder nods to Fishface who places a piece tape on Mikey's, Shinigami's and Kushi's months. Mikey tries to cut the  chains but stops afraid to fall into the mutagen.

"Any last words ?" Iku smirks.

"Mrpppphhhhhh !!!!" Shinigami curres against her gag.

Iku pulls the tape of Shinigami's mouth. "What was that ?"
Iku smirks.

Shinigami smirks. "At least we don't have to look at your Ugly face anymore" Shinigami sassys.

Iku punches Shinigami in the face and puts the tape back on her mouth. Mikey whimpers as Razar approaches him.

"Good bye weakling , I'll tell your brothers you failed them" Razar laughs.

Suddenly the pole started to slowly decend towards the poniouse mutagen. Mikey screams into gag.

He had a feeling his brothers won't save him in time.

Note- What's gonna happen ?