Ch. 28 Trapped !

Mikey groans as he begins to wake up.

"What happened ?" Mikey thought as he tried to move his hands.

One problem though. He couldn't. Mikey felt chains tied tightly behind his shell.

"Oh thank god your awake" said Shinigami.

Mikey and Shinigami where tied to a metal pole with metal chains that is connect to a around platform that the duo where standing on. Mikey slight sees something glowing green below them.

"Are we in the stockfly's lab?" Mikey asks.

"I think where in a lab" Shinigami replies.

"We have to get out of here before they return" Mikey said as he begins to struggle against the chains.

"Too late !" annouces Iku with an evil smirk as she drags an slight counshies Kushi by the front of his pants waist.

Kushi didn't look too well. He had a huge black eye forming and a bloody lip. Seeing her younger brother hurt, it made Shinigami's blood boil.

"Kushi !" Shinigami shouts. Mikey looks at him. "Who is this guy ? and how does he know shinigami ?"

Looking up Kushi sees Shinigami tied up.

"Shinigami?" Kushi whispers weakly.

"What have you done to him Iku ?!" Shinigami demands. Then she sees Iku's face which has a huge wolf scar across her face. Shinigami decides to mock her.

"Woof what happened to your face ?" Shinigami comments with a smirk.

Iku fumes. "How about you asks the filthy wolf boy !" Iku growls as she ties Kushi to the pole with a thick chain so the three would be tied up together.

"You did that to her ? I'm impressed" Shinigami smirks.

"All in a days wroth" Kushi shrugged.

"I'm not gonna lie she looks a lot more scarier" Mikey said.

"She was always scary little Kappa" Kushi said.

"It matched her personality" Shinigami smirks.

"Shut up all of you !!!!!" Iku shouts now pissed. She lifts up her hands causing Shinigami and Kushi to yelp.

Iku uses her magic to give her younger siblings wedgies. The underwear wraps it's self around the metal pole. The two siblings whimper.

"I'll be back and when I do Shredder's plan will commanaice !" Iku growls as she leaves the trio alone.

"We have to get out of here" Kushi whispers trying to find a way out of the chains

"I know but we have to find a way" Shinigami whispers back trying to struggle against the chains.

"Hey Shinigami ? Can I ask you something ?" Mikey asks.

"Of course" Shinigami said.

"Are you and this guy dating ?" Mikey asks unaware of an important detail.

Shinigami and Kushi look at each other before Kushi makes a gaging sound and Shinigami shackes her head in denial.

"No no no Kushi is my younger brother" Shinigami said wanting to forget that thought.

"I know you are unaware, but no she's my sister !" Kushi said, trying to forget the question.

"I'm sorry" Mikey said.

"It's okay Mikey you didn't know" Shinigami said.

"All is forgiven" Kushi said.

"Now let's just figure a way out of here" Shinigami whispers desperately trying to find away out but with no such luck there where trapped.

Meanwhile,

Raph and Donnie sneek into the dungeon to look for Mikey.

"Mikey !" Raph whispers desperately. Rapt begins to search every cell but he didn't find Mikey.

But in one cell was Norio still cuffed to the cell bars.

"Shinigami !" He shouts in japanse.

"It's Dr. Kobayashi Norio !" Donnie said. "He was kidnapped a few nights ago". Donnie explains as he frees Norio.

"You have to help me the foot has my daughter my son and a little turtle " Norio explains.

"Wait do you mean Mikey ?" Do you know where they took him ?" Raph asks. "I think the lab below the lair" Norio said.

Raph rushes out of dungeon as Donnie calls out to him but Raph wasn't listening.

Suddenly Akira jumps in front of him.

"Who are you ?" Raph asks.

"I'm here to help you, I can take you to where there keeping you little brother. Akira explains.

"I'm just need you to trust me" Akira said.