[context]

Amanda Holden had a mammogram and the doctor found a lump in her breast tissue. When a man comes on the BGT stage in London and sings I'm Gonna Love You Through It by Martina McBride, Amanda runs off after the audition finishes.

Alesha Dixon, the woman Amanda has has a crush on for years, follows after her. Amanda tells Alesha that she may have breast cancer. This makes Alesha realize that Amanda, her crush, might not have long to live since it had been known that women can die from breast cancer.

Alesha resolves to tell Amanda her feelings for the older woman but the problem is, if she said yes, how much time would they have as a couple since Amanda has breast cancer?

《a.a》•

Hey guys! I've had this idea bouncing around in my head since I started writing the sequel for Just A Dream and that will come right after that fic ends but this one I can publish at anytime because it's not linked to anything I've ever written. I originally intended it to be a Simanda fic but I decided that I would make it Amanda x Alesha because they don't have any stories that ship them. They have the cutest relationship so why don't people ship them is a problem.

I hope you like this fanfic and yes, I am planning for there to be alemanda smut in it. Bye until the first chapter!