Lets drink

I am putting the last item that is on the list into the cart, and guess what it's my favorite Nutella. I am just like a little kid on their birthday, this day couldn't get any better. I go to the self checkout because I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone or have mr.goggly eyes staring at me again.

I walk outside and notice Harry's motorcycle still here, didn't he get the message that I don't like him. I try to avoid him but our eyes meet anyway.

"Hey blonde,wait up."

"What harry I have to get this stuff back to my mom." I lie

"Well ummm my friend Zayn is throwing a party and I wanted you to come."

"Yeah well no thanks." I say trying to not show I kind of want to go

" come on it will be fun."

"Ok fine."

"Alright well I'll be outside of your house at 7."

"Ok don't be late styles." I smile a little too much

"Ok but only if you look hot." He smirks showing his dimples

I flip him off and jump into my car pull off down the road.

I reach my house put the groceries away and head upstairs to my room.

........

It's now 6:15 and I need to start getting ready. I walk into the bathroom viewing the many cuts on my arm that are still fresh. I turn the shower on and hop in standing agents the wall waiting for it to warm up .

When the water warms, I step under the water and it gets onto my cuts making my arm sting like the water is cutting through my skin. I begin to wash my body trying to avoid my cuts so it won't burn again. I get out the shower and dry off my body, then glance at myself in the mirror.

Why do I have to look like this. I see my hair falling just below my shoulders my curvy body standing before me. I so damn ugly I think to myself what is wrong with me.

I walk into my room and look though my closet. I'm not really sure what to wear. I am looking when I spot my favorite dress, it's all black with long selves and comes above my knees.

I put my dress on and then to add a little flavor I put on a pair of lace leggings underneath. I slid on a pair of black pumps and grab my phone off my charger.

I stick my phone in my bag and head downstairs. I text my mom and tell her I will be out tonight and don't know when I will be back.

I walk outside and see Harry's black car. I start to walk over and he gets out the car.

"I'm kind of surprised you choose to come." He says with a smile

"Yeah same here." I give a smile too

"Well let's go we don't want to be late." Harry walks over to the passenger side and opens my door for me, I thank him and get in. Harry gets in the car and drives off.

It was silent until Harry turned on the radio and If you can't hang by sleeping with sirens came on. I really liked this song and I listen to a lot of rock but I'm too chicken to get piercings or tattoos like Harry. I then begin to stare at Harry and notice his tattoos through his white top and my eyes go down to his trousers that are black and tight, very tight at that.

"So you like what you see?" Harry asks with a smirk

"Excuse me?" I nearly choke on my own spit, he noticed me staring

"Well you were staring and I just wanted to know if you liked what you saw." He looks at me with a amused smirk on his face

"Well I mean it's ok." I try to hold back my laugh but fail terribly