Betrayal

CARLY POV:

I am awake, but my eyes are not open just yet. I breathe in the fresh air that is around me. After a few minutes I decide to open my eyes, I look around and find myself alone. Where has harry gone? I stand to my feet and look around once again, taking in my surroundings. I hear a ruffling in the bushes and see a tall harry coming out of them. A soft smile is spread across his face.

"Good morning love, it's ok I just went for a wee." I guess from the expression on my face he could probably tell what I was going to ask him.

I give him a smile and walk toward him, he opens his arms and I gladly go into them. He smells like the woods but a trace of his cologne is still on his shirt. He places a small kiss on my forehead, he walked over to the blanket, picking up the bits of rose petals and the candles. I help him as we head toward his car.

"Remember last night when I said I would let you meet 5sos?"

I look over at him and shake my head, a big smile plastered on my face.

"Well do you still want to meet them?"

"Of course I do!" I say, my smile getting bigger by the seconds.

"Ok great well how about we go home and change and stuff and then we will see them, and after that my mum and Gemma."

"That would be amazing harry." I give him a small hug, and my smile can't seem to go away

...........

We reach the house and I look over to harry.

"Just leave the shit in the car I can get it later."

"Okay." I get out the car and open the front door to find Katrina and Niall making out on the couch.

"Can you two not do that in public places." Harry said laughing

"Well technically this isn't a public place, it's our living room." Niall says with a cheeky smile.

"Well technically I don't give a shit, it's the same thing." Harry said showing his dimples

"While you two argue about technicalities I'll be taking a shower." I say walking away.

I go into my suite case and grab a flannel, a muscle tee and, a pair of black jeans. I quickly take a shower and put on the clothes I had laid out. I put on my black vans and head toward the living room. I find harry there and already dressed.

"I asked Niall to use his bathroom since you were using ours, are you ready?"

"Yup." I say looking from harry to katrina to Niall.

"Where Are you two love birds off to now?" Katrina says looking at the both of us

"Harry is taking me to meet 5sos."

"Well tell the boys I said hi." Niall says

"Will do." I say waving them a goodbye, opening the door and heading toward the car.

........

The car ride only lasted about 5 minutes and we are here in front of the boys mansion. It was huge and beautiful and I loved it.

We got out the car and headed toward the door, we got to the step and harry knocked. When the door opened I saw green hair and knew it was Mikey.

"Hey mate!" Harry says grabbing mikey, bringing him into a hug.

"When are you going to stop dying your hair Jesus."

"When it all falls out." Mikey says laughing, he walks into the house and we follow him.