Found out

I slowly begin to open my eyes, and I can feel my face Is swollen. I look around the room trying to find Andy but don't see him.

"Right here sweetheart." Andy says right next to me

He scared me and I begin to back away as fast as I could. "Get away from me Andy your Fucking Psycho, I thought I could actually trust you into being a friend but, your just, mad."

He has a smirk on his face and doesn't say a word, just stares at me.

"I can't fucking stay here." I start to scramble to my feet trying to get up. When I finally get up I try to head towards the door but my arm is caught in Andy's grip once again.

"Listen andy I don't know what you want from me but I don't have anything you can possibly want. You keep saying you are here to 'save' me from Harry but I really need to be saved from you. You need some help I mean I can help you find some if you need me to but you need to leave me be." I say trying to get free from his grip

"So you are calling me crazy huh?" He asks me making me face him

"Yes, yes I'm calling you crazy."

He then puts a hand around my neck and slams me into the wall

"Well guess what princess, news flash I'm in charge now, and your not going anywhere."

..........

HARRY POV:

I feel bad now, I over reacted, told Carly 'fuck you', and now she is missing. School has ended nearly an hour ago and she still isn't home. Maybe if I go back to the school and ask them to look at the tapes and see if they show where she went that could be a start.

I walk into the living room and find Niall, Trina, and Louis are on the couch.

"Hey can you all come with me to go look for Carly, I was going to go to the school and ask them to look at the cameras, maybe we can get a trace of where she went to."

"I think that is a little creepy." Trina says looking at me

"Well what if she is in trouble and needs us, we will regret it if she gets hurt." I say looking back and forth between everyone

"Your right mate we should." Louis says standing up

"Alright let's go." I stand up and head out the front door and go to the truck we all use.

I hop into the drivers seat, waited for everyone to get in and drove off. When we reached the school we all got out the car and headed for the main office.

"Hello we where looking for Carly Johnson because we haven't seen her for most of the day and she isn't home now. "

"So do you think we you can see if you can find where she might have last been?" Louis asks

"Umm yeah sure, what period did you see her last?" The secretary asked

"well we kind of where arguing right before 3rd period."I answer

"Ok follow me."

We follow her into a small room with security cameras lined up agents the wall. She rewinded the cameras to exactly were we where arguing and good thing the volume was down. It showed her storming off and going into a nearby janitors closet. We continue to play the tape and find the bastard Andy go inside shortly later. The tape keeps going until present time and no one else has left or entered the closet.

"That's where she is." Niall whispers

"Alright thank you for your help we are going to go get her."

I quickly begin walking and then start jogging. I need to get to her before he does something to Carly, my Carly.

"Slow down mate,will you?" Louis says laughing

I turn around and find everyone running along with me. We finally reach the closet and I put my ear to the door.

"Well guess what princess, news flash I'm in charge now, and your not going anywhere."

I hear a deep voice say along with kicking.

"He fucking has her in there." I curse hitting the wall next to me.

I try the door but it is locked. I then ram my shoulder into the door and It begins to crack. I hit it one last time and the door flys open.

I almost fall but catch my balance and I can't believe me eyes.

"Awww look your dick of a boy friend is here to save the day." Andy says with a smirk on his face. I know him, i know him very well. We both used to date girls and throw them to the side, so he is no better then I am. I remember we used to be best mates but we both got into a fight and he ended up in a coma for 2 months. I guess this is his revenge.

"Hey how are you Harry, still fucking with every girl in town?"

"Don't act all innocent Andy we did it together, I wasn't the only one."

"Yeah yeah what ever, I got your girlfriend, it will pay you back for what you done to me."

A devilish smile appears on his face. He still has his hand around her throat and she is whimpering.

"Let her fucking go, Ill fight again, it will be fair this time."

"Yeah you only beat me styles cause you had a gun, it was your last resort,you where going to die."

"Well let her go and we can fight fair."

He throws her to the ground and she is holding her throat and breathing heavy.

"Don't fight him harry, he is scum, not worth."

"Shut the fuck up bitch before I make you black out again."

"That's it!" I say running towards him

I throw a punch straight to his jaw knocking him to the ground. He tried to put his hands around my throat but failed when I punched him in the face again. I continue to do this until he is almost none responsive. I lift my hand to throw another punch but feel a soft hand grab it.

"Harry stop your going to kill him." Carly says with tears in her eyes.

I finish the punch and stand up. I walk out the door with bloody knuckles and a stained shirt.

"Shit mate did you kill him." Niall asks will worry in his eyes

"He's moving." I say walking away

When I walked into the room and saw Carly's face full of bruises I lost it. No women should ever be beat and defiantly not mine.

..................

Short update everyone I'm going to be busy today so I might update tonight I'm not sure but I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this :) xX