Say goodbye

CARLY POV :

I wake up feeling disordered but able to move, I climb off of Harry's body and look down at him. He looks so cute and peaceful, as if nothing could effect him, if only I thought that way. I look at the kitchen clock and it's reads 6:00 A.M, surprisingly I woke up on time without an alarm clock. I walk into the bathroom so I can get myself ready. I turn on the water and while I'm waiting for it to get hot I stare at myself in the mirror. After what seems to be a good 10 minutes of me zoning out, and staring at my refection, steam fills the room making the smoke alarm go off in the hall way.

"Dammit turn off you little shit." I say jumping up and down to fan the smoke alarm with my short legs and arms, and trying not to wake anyone.

"What the fuck is happening." Harry says walking toward me

He then starts going into a fit of laugher after watching me try and turn this thing off.

"Less laughing, more helping." I say struggling to jump and fan at the same time.

"Listen babe leave this stuff to the pro, also known as Mr. tall sexy guy." He looks down and winks an eye at me. He reaches his long arm up and starts fanning the alam and in seconds it goes off.

"You should have called me in the first place." He says smacking my butt

I put my hands over my butt, "hey hey watch it."

"It's mine anyway isn't it?" He gives me a sly smile and walks back Into the living room

I walk into the bathroom striping from my clothes and step inside the shower. The hot water falls upon my body and I feel relaxed. I close my eyes and take in reality, we will be leaving soon and I will have to start my life over once again.

After a while I grab some soap and a wash cloth and run it over my body. I rise off and then wash my hair. I get out the shower and wrap a towel around me. I walk to me and Harry's bed room and find him laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"We have to leave today Carly, and I know you don't like the idea, but it's for your own good. Get dressed." He says without looking at me

"Ok." I respond there is no point in arguing I know we are leaving

I dry my body and put on a pair of under wear and my bra. I look at Harry and stare at him for a while. I then continue to get dressed. I put on a tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I throw on my leather jacket that Harry got me last.

I look at harry and notice he is already dressed meaning less time in town I knew so well but knew so little about. I came here to London with my mom and I only been here half a year but it feels much longer, this town is what I have left of my mother. But it is also the cause of her brutal death. The town brings bad and happy endings, but doesn't every place?

"Stop staring Carly you know it creeps me out." Harry says showing his dimples

"Sorry." I state coming out of my thoughts

"Let's you our stuff is already in my car." He gets off the bed and wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest.

"I know I fuck everything up, but I'll try not to anymore, okay?"

"Okay." I say looking into his eyes that show concern

"Let's get out of here." Harry says grabbing my hand as we walk out the bedroom door and into the living room where everyone is sitting.

I look around and everyone is smiling at me including Zayn and Perrie. It all just seemed too rehearsed. I let go of Harry's hand and walked out the front door toward his car.

"Whats wrong now Carly." He says keeping up right behind me.

"Just let me in the damn car." I say though my teeth

"No, your going to tell me whats wrong."

"I said just let me in the fucking car Harry!" I scream at him

He grabs my wrist and turns me around so I'm facing him.

" tell me, now." He demands squeezing my wrist

"You all think I'm weak, fragile, you think I'm below all of you. One mistake and I just might die or fall to pieces, you think, don't you? Everyone was smiling at me as if I need it as if my life depending on it. If someone made a mistake of saying the wrong thing to me you think I'm going to kill myself don't you. I know Perrie doesn't like me you can see it in her eyes, but she smiled. I just know you said something to them all. I just want to be treated normal, not like a wounded animal. Are you even listening Harry?"

"Harry get off my wrist your hurting me."

"Harry my wrist." A tear trickles down my face

"I'm sorry baby I didn't notice I was hurting you."

"Yeah you never do, now let me in the car."

He opens the door for me and I get in and he shuts the door behind me. He goes back in the house and gets everyone else while I sit and wait. A minute or so later he comes back with two water bottles in hand and everyone following him out.

He opens the door and tries to hand my a water bottle but I ignore him.

"You can't stay mad at me forever Carly."

"Anything is possible." I state looking out the window

...............

Hello everyone omg it has been so long and I'm soooo sorry I been so busy with you know finals and school and all that junk but it is finally summer and that means tons of updates and a summer full of drama. I love you all and hope your enjoying your summer so far . And I will be updating tomorrow I promise <3 -Nari