A New Carly

CARLY POV:

I open my eyes, it's Sunday morning and I have to go to school tomorrow even though I don't want to. I have recovered from my incident but I'm not really sure if I want to fully give up cutting. Everyone might say I'm stupid for cutting again, but it's an addiction I can't just stop, one incident can't stop me.

I then notice that Harry and I are in the same position we where in when we went to sleep. I slowly try to get up and not wake up Harry but it doesn't work, he slowly opens his eyes and smiles. I return the smile and stare into his emerald eyes.

"Hey, good morning." He says in his raspy morning voice

"Good morning Harry." I say leaning my forehead into his. He slowly pecks my lips and then looks back into my eyes. I get up off the bed and Harry follows me.

"Do you want to make breakfast with me." He asks me. I slowly nod my head with a smile.

We walk down the hall and the aroma of bacon fills my nose, we reach the kitchen and find Trina and Niall siting at the table eating breakfast.

"They beat us to it." Harry says with a chuckle

"Less work for us." I laugh

"You both can have as much as you want we made a lot." Says Trina

It's true they made eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I only get pancakes and bacon while Harry fills his plate with a ton of food. We sit at the table and I sit next to Trina with Harry beside me.

We stuff our faces and don't talk that much, except for a few pass the the syrup and mhmm's. We all finish and barely have enough energy to get out of our seats.

"Thanks guys that was so good." I finally say

"No problem." Trina states wiping her mouth.

I grab everyone's plates and take them over to the sink to wash them, I never really minded washing dishes so I minds well do them. After I am done I walk over to the living room and sit in between Harry and Trina. We all decided to watch Finding Nemo I really adore this movie. Me and Trina are singing along to the movie the entire time and Liam and Louis finally woke up joining us.

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming what do we do we swim swim." Me and Trina sing like 5 year olds

The boys just keep laughing at us but me and Trina really don't care. After the movie is over we just sit there not really sure what to do next. Harry grabs my hand as we sit there. Everyone turns their heads staring at our hands.

"What." Harry states a little annoyed

"Mate are you two dating?" Louis asks with a huge smile on his face

"Yeah why?" Harry asks confused

"No reason, it's just you never really settle down with one girl, but I'm proud of you mate." Louis says with a cheeky smile.

"Harry"

"Yes babe." He is looking at the ceiling

"I want to get a tattoo."

"What?!?" He snaps his head over to me and everyone is staring at me as well

"I said I want to get a tattoo."

Everyone starts dying of laughter

"Stop fucking laughing there is nothing funny about me wanting a tattoo."

"What did you want to get." Niall asks me

"Well I wanted to get one of Harry's tattoos."

"Really?" Harry asks with a smile