Oppps.....

CARLYS POV:

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm going off, I raise my hands over my head stretching. I then remember its Monday, and I have to go to school. I used to live in Florida but I got bullied daily and that is another reason I started to cut. My mom then decided it was best for us to move so I decided I wanted to move to London, and I moved about 1 year ago and things aren't as bad now. A lot of people make fun of my accent but I don't really mind because I make fun of theirs too. I remember when I first met harry I though his voice was very deep and raspy but I was always fond of it.

"Can you please turn that fucking alarm off I'm trying to sleep." Harry says putting his pillow over his head

"Well you have to get up we have school today."

"Ughh just 5 more minutes." He groans

While Harry is still sleep I decide I will get in the shower. I warm the water and then take off Harry's shirt and tossing it to the floor. I feel the water and it's the perfect temperature. I step in and let the water cover my body, I wet my hair and let it soak under the water. I then hear the bathroom door open and I am relieved I shut the curtain all the way.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I just have to wee really fucking bad."

"It's alright." I say giggling

I hear the toilet seat move up and Harry's pee hitting the toilet water, then a loud ahhhhh. I begin to laugh historically and I can't stop.

"Whats so funny." Harry asks from the other side of the curtain

"It sounded funny when you where peeing and then you said ahhhh at the end." I wipe the tears from my eyes

"Oh" he says and I can tell he has a smirk on his face

"Can i come in, we can save time and we can save water too."

"No Harry, not going to happen."

He peeks his head though the curtain and I immediately cover my body but his eyes where closed and he showed a pouty face.

"Fine but no staring."

"Yay." He says all excited

He takes his clothes off and steps inside of the shower, then his eyes begin to rake my body and look as though they might pop out.

"Christ." He states and is lost for words

"Come on I had to stare I'm sorry." He says with an amused smile

"Your just so fucking perfect baby."

"Alright enough talk." I say blushing

I put shampoo in my hair and then place some in Harry's, we both scrub it in and are smiling at each other. I rinse my hair and move out the way so harry can as well.

I put conditioner in my hair and some in Harry's too. I rub in the conditioner and grab some soap and wash my body. Harry's eyes are on me the whole Time but mostly on my bum. I slap his face but not too hard.

"I told you not to stare."

He then slaps my bum with a huge smirk on his face. I open my mouth and leave it open, he places a hand on my chin and closed my mouth.

"Close your mouth before dicks fly In." He says biting his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Watch your mouth Harry." I say opening my mouth again

I push his chest and he grabs my wrist, I try to wiggle free but can't. He places a hand on my cheek and slowly begins to kiss me and slides his tongue in my mouth. Fire ignites throughout my body, tingles running up and down my spine. I have been dead for so long but now I finally feel alive, as If I had a purpose. My hands still in his grip slip out and one is on his chest while the other is tugging on his damp hair. His lips begin to gently kiss on my neck and he then teases me by moving his mouth to my ear.