Yes or No

Carly pov:

Harry opens the box to show a diamond ring. Water fills my eyes, because I never thought this day would come. Just a few moments ago I thought he would never forgive me.

"Yes, of course Harry." I wrap my arms around him and he lets our lips meet.

"That was a test to see if you were worthy of my brother, and I guess you pasted congrats." Gemma says giving me a hug

" Congratulations Carly, I'm glad you and Harry can both be happy ." Says Harry's mom as we stand and hug.

" I was planning on going to celebrate." Harry says

" That's fine Harry we will meet to make wedding arrangements soon."

Harry grabs my hand and walks toward the front door.

" See you all soon." I say waving the hand Harry is holding on to

We get outside and Harry opens the passenger door for me. I get in and he goes in on the other side.

"Harry this was so unexpected you know."

" I do but I really love you, and just promise to me you won't hurt me again." He grabs my face and our eyes connect

" Harry you have helped me through so much and I can't and won't let anything so stupid come between us again."  He pulls me in and I kiss his lips, they are soft and inviting. This is what love really feels like.

" Are you up for a party?"

" Oh god, why are you asking that?" I turn to him as we pull off.

"Well everyone was aware of the engagement so they set up a party for us when we got back." He gives a little smirk

" What why? They didn't have to do that."

"They were excited and wanted to, just relax and enjoy the day." He says grabbing my hand and reassuring me.

" Alright fine." He raises his arm and kisses the back of my hand.

" Harry you have always been here for me and made me happy. I'm really looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you." I turn and look into his eyes

" So how many kids do you want?" He asks

" Whoa slow down we aren't even married yet." I say giggling

" I really want us to get our own house."

" Harry we can't keep buying houses."

"Don't worry I have the money."

" I really don't understand where are getting it from."

" Now that we are engaged I should probably tell you. I'm getting all of this money because my dad is a drug dealer and I work for him." I pull my hand away and turn toward the window

" Why did you hide this from me? Why do you wait until we were engaged to tell me this. Our lives will be constantly in danger Harry. We can't even have kids, their lives will be in danger as well."

" listen everything will be okay, I can protect us."

" I just don't know if I can live like this." We pull up to the house and a congratulations sign is hanging up.

" Carly we have been through so much already, and you can't push any further? Can't you trust me?"

" I don't have the strength to push any further. As soon as I think my life gets better it only gets worst."

" But I will always be here for you, I can help you. We can help each other."

" I just don't know if we are good for each other."

........

It's been a while! Hope you all are doing good! -Nari