She is perfect, just doesn't know yet

CARLYS POV :

I open my eyes, and quickly close them again. The sun pierced my eyes and literally blinded me. I slowly open my eyes again and notice I'm not at home in my room. I look around and find Harry's arms around my body as if I'm a pillow and his head on my chest.

Oh my god I fucking had sex with harry, way to go Carly you have a few drinks and go around having sex with harry, fucking Harry. I look down and notice I have my dress on and I sigh of relief waves over me. My head is pounding and Harry still has his arms around me so I choose to go to sleep again. Hopefully my head won't hurt as much when I wake up again.

.......

HARRY POV:

I slowly begin to open my tired eyes and notice my arms are wrapped around Carly, she is still sleeping. I carefully slip my arms from around her waist and stand up stretching and yawning.

I walk towards the bathroom and pull my boxers down while turning the water on. I wait for the water to warm and climb in. I let the hot water fall down my back and I feel the curls on my head fall flat on my forehead as water droplets fall in my face.

I wash my hair using a lot of shampoo and conditioner I hope Zayn doesn't mind I think smirking to myself. I wash my body and get out the shower. I dry myself and walk out the the door wrapping the towel around my waist.

My mouth is on the floor when I see Carly is only in her underwear and bra when I walk into the room. Her cheeks flush and her arms cover her chest. Her hair is ruffled perfectly, blonde and stops down right above her full hips. Her purple lace underwear hug her waist just right and her bra shows just enough cleavage and matches her panties.

I feel as though my eyes will pop out of my head any minute. Christ.

......

CARLY POV:

I wake up and notice that Harry is no longer with me, he must be at the bathroom or something. I decide it should go look for him, I open the door and start down the long corridor. I wasn't paying attention and bumped right into Katrina. We both fall backwards and she starts cracking up.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry." I say standing up and helping her up too.

"Oh its cool don't worry I won't kill you for bumping into me." She laughs showing a smile.

"Do you need some clothes I see you are wearing your dress from last night?" She asked me

"Yeah sure thanks."

"Ok just follow me I brought an extra pair of clothes incase of any accident of some sort."

She hands me a pair of jeans and a crop top.

"Thanks again."

"No problem and you must be tired from all that moaning you did last night ,I could hear it all the way in me and Niall's room." She says and giggles

My mouth drops open and my cheeks turn a deep red. What the hell how could harry do that to me.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding." She burst into a fit of laughter

I'm relieved and start laughing with her. I tell her ill see her in a bit and walk back to the room I slept in last night.

I place the clothes Trina gave me on the bed and begin to strip from my clothes. Just as I take my dress off and begin to reach for the jeans I borrowed I hear the door to the bed room creek.

I snap my head up and notice Harry standing before me, his towel draped around his hips showing his perfect v-line and his damp hair resting on his forehead. The redness in my cheeks grow and I put my arms over my chest.

He walks toward me and puts my arms down, putting his hand on my face.

"Your perfect there is no need to cover your body, fuck what other people think about you, don't let

your mind try and tell you your not perfect because you are, every part of your entire being."

I melt at his words and a tear rolls down my face. I place my head on his chest.

"Pretty girls don't cry, and no one deserves your beautiful tears." He says stoking my hair.

"Will you be mine Carly."

"W-What." I look up at him into his eyes

"I want you to be my girlfriend, I want you to stop cutting, I want to help you."

"I see what this is Harry, I don't want your fucking sympathy, I don't need it actually." I spit

"No Carly I'm not giving you sympathy I care for you, I love you."

"You can't just throw the word love around to get what you want harry I'm sorry but it doesn't happen like that."

I turn around and pull the pair of jeans that Trina gave me up my legs and put the crop top on. I turn back around not saying a word just walking out the door.

I walk down the corridor and down the stairs and see Trina laying on the couch.

"Hey babe whats wrong?" she asked. She is a girly girl even though she is punk with tattoos, but it suits her well. Trina is short very short and has long brown hair and brown eyes. How can I call someone short I'm short too.

"I'm fine." I flatly state

"Umm can you please take me home?"

"Yeah sure." She replies with a dimpled smile. I really do love this girl.

We jump into Katrina's car a drive off, I should have told harry I was leaving but I don't even care really.

We pull up to my house and we exchange numbers while I give her a quick hug and thank her for giving me a ride home.

I open the front door and get inside calling my moms name but of course no response, she is at work. Even though it is a Saturday she is still working. No one is ever here for me but I'm pretty much used to it now.

I walk into my room and sit on my bed. On top of my dresser I see the glistening light reflecting off a blade and my heart starts to race. I walk over to the dresser and pick up the blade. I examine the blade using the light from my window.

I sit back on my bed and begin to cut my skin, deep. Blood trickles down from where I just cut and meets the surface of my skin. I smile happy to see the blood and welcoming back the pain that takes all my demons away. After 30 cuts I begin to loose count.

My head gets lighter and lighter after each cut that goes into my skin. I want to drop dead at this very moment, I want to be seized from my pain. Your not perfect, you will never be perfect repeats in my head as my vision goes black and I fall into a deep sleep.

.........

Xx Please let me know how you like it please vote I love you all :) xX