Sex

CARLY POV :

I let go of harry and he stumbles a little, I can tell he has been drinking.

"Why have you been drinking harry."

"I believe you are capable of answering that one, I came home over 2 hours ago, I'm not drunk." I frown, looking into his eyes

"Harry we need to talk, we need to stop running away from our problems, eventually they will catch up to us."

"We can talk later." He grabs my wrist, pulling me to our bedroom.

He grabs my bag from my hands and placing it on floor, he gently pushes me so I fall onto the bed. He gives me a wicked smirk. He slowly lifts his shirt over his head, I forgot how toned his body was, how much I missed it. He walks toward me, crawling onto the bed beside me, grabbing my face and lifting it so he can kiss my lips. Immediately they are in sync, and a small moan escapes my lips. He deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. We hadn't had sex in a long time and my body craves him, wanting him to be inside of me. He slowly inches his hand up my leg, until he reaches my inner thigh, squeezing it. Another moan leaves my lips as he takes the elastic on my sweatpants a few inches away from my hips, releasing it.

"If I was drunk baby I wouldn't be able to do this." He whispers in my ear. I'm turned on that very second.

H gets off the bed, pulling down his tight, black jeans and tossed them on the floor. I don't know what it is about it but it sure is sexy. He then goes into his drawer grabbing a condom and putting it on the bed next to me. He grabs the ends of my pants, I lift up my bum and he swiftly removes them. I pull my shirt over my head so I am only in my bra and underwear, good thing they are matching and lace.

He hooks his fingers into my underwear, gently pulling them off and disposing of them on the floor. He spreads my legs apart and pulls me closer to him. He moves his fingers over my sex, moving them in small circles.

"Your so wet for me Carly, it turns me on." With his free hand he grabs my hand, putting it over his erection. A familiar feeling starts in the pit of my stomach, and I know I will come very soon, and then he stops.

"Not yet Carly, not yet." He gives me a smile and begins to rub his erection, and grabs the foil packet, splitting it into two. He rolls the condom over his length, and in a quick motion pushes it inside me, making me yelp. He puts both hands on either side of my head. I grab his hair with both my hands, and with every thrust I meet him halfway, making sure he is in every inch of me.

"I missed you so much Carly, I have been waiting to be inside of you for so long now, I forgot how lovely it was to be in you." He let's out a small moan. He pumps into me faster and faster, and I'm almost over the edge.

"I missed you too Harry." And with that I come undone, and so does harry soon after me.

His heavy body leans over mine, his head on my chest. I look down to see I still have my bra on.

"Don't forget we still need to talk."

"Thanks for ruining the moment Carly." I see a dimpled smile spread across his face and I close my eyes, letting this moment sink in.

...........

Here is a short sex scene for my favorite people haha, I will try and update again tomorrow but yeah, a little something something. ;) Xx