Hello everyone

I open my eyes to harry, he was watching me sleep. I give him a smile and he returns it, by the look in his eyes I can tell something is bothering him.

"Harry whats wrong?"

"Nothing baby, I'm fine." He say taking a deep breathe, finally looking me in the eyes. I run my fingers though his long ungroomed hair, giving It a soft, playful tug.

"Listen harry if this about my childhood, drop it, it is not your problem to deal with its mine. Plus I am happy now, I have you, well I will have you if you keep your promise."

"Trust me, I will never leave you, I told you this." I place a small kiss on his lips, and he snakes his arms around my body.

"I think it's about time you met my family, huh?"

"That would be lovely." I say smiling at harry.

"Alright let's get a shower." He quickly scoops me off my feet, making me giggle like a school girl.

"Harry put me down." I say swatting at his arms, he doesn't budge, of course.

"Harry." I say in a whining tone of voiced. He quickly lets go and catches me again, pmaking me think I was going to fall.

"Harry!" I yelp hitting his arm once again.

"Feisty baby arnt you, I like it." He looks at me, giving me a wink. I stick out my tongue and he quickly grabs it.

"Give me back my tongue." I bite down on his fingers and he immediately releases. He then grabs my chin, making me look in his eyes.

"Watch it now." He says smirking he puts me down and peels off his shirt. I follow his lead by doing the same. He leans over to turn on the water, and I continue to undress.

I stick my hand under the water and feel it's the perfect temperature. I step in and let the water fall upon my body, I reach out my hand for harry and he grabs it, stepping in. He wraps his long arms around my small body and holds me, I feel safe, and for once in a long time loved. I close my eyes as he leaves kisses on my neck, it makes me giggle and I open my eyes and look into his green ones. He gives me a smile and I grab the sponge putting soap on it, I nod my head and he turns around. I rub his wet back to make bubbles form, he turns back around and I finish the rest of his body. He does mines next and after we take turns rinsing out body's.

I grab two towels off the rack, wrapping one around my body and passing one to Harry.

We dry our bodies and head to out bedroom. I go to my drawers grabbing panties and a bra, harry grabs boxers. I drop my towel and put on my underwear, trying my best to not make eye contact with harry so we won't lead to things that make me blush thinking about it. I put on my bra as well and turn around to harry, he examines me and I examine him, his boxers hang low, and I trail up his body looking at his tattoos, his hair is perfect, curly dripping locks. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

"Why your cheeks so red, a little blushy blushy." He makes my face turn even more red

"Harry stop." I giggle and walk over to him, placing my head in his chest. He wraps his arms around my body and kisses my forehead.
.........

Hello guys it has been so long, this is as very short chapter but I need to talk to you guys. I'm not sure if I want to pursue in writing this fanfic. Yes it's my first fanfic and it hurts to stop it but it has to come to an end eventually, also I kind of lost ideas haha. BUT no need to worry I am writing a new fanfic and its a scary thriller kind of fanfic ekkk. It's harry of course but yeah haha I feel like it's going to be amazing and so many good things are going to happen in the future. I love you all so much, I will try to update chapters every once is a while but my main focus is my new fanfic and I'm already 4 chapters in so yeah. I will update you all when its out, and it will be very soon.

~ Nari xx