**Mature Warning**

**** Hello everyone a mature part is coming up so if you don't like it you can skip it you won't be missing anything and I hope you enjoy ;) ****

..........

My eyes take in his beautiful figure, he I hovering over me, I feel his warm breathe on me. He has a smile on his face and he has asked me a thousand times if I'm sure I am ready for this. He slowly begins to climb on top of me, he slips my top off of my body and looks at me for a few moments.

I unsnap my bra and toss it on the floor next to me, I stare into his lustful eyes and notice how eager he is. I bite my lip as he tugs my pants down my legs and doesn't break eye contact with me, my belly burns and my heart is beating out of my chest. He places my pants on the floor and then pulls his down including his boxers. My eyes travel lower and lower until I notice how big he is, how is that going to fit inside of me I think panicking.

"Babe calm down you look like you saw a ghost or something." He says chuckling

I give him a smile and look down my stomach noticing my tattoo that has finally healed almost all the way. It looks perfect and I love it.

Harry begins to climb back on the bed and trails a finger up my body with goosebumps following his touch setting my insides on fire. He then starts to leave small kisses on my hip bone, then kissing my tattoo, while still staring in my eyes.

He then slides a finger inside of me and a foreign feeling fills my body, it stings a little but then doesn't hurt as bad, he begins to pump faster as adrenaline moves though my body. Heat moves and spreads in the pit of my stomach, begging for more.

He slips his finger back out and stops before I can come loose.

"Not just yet babe." He seductively making me shiver to his raspy voice.

He then grabs a foil packet from the dresser and spits it in half. I watch as he rolls the condom onto himself and then looks up into my eyes. My cheeks flush a bright red and i smile back at him. He then climbs on top of me and begins to dig his hips into mine making me immediately turned on. He is at my entrance and continues to stare into my eyes.

"You ready babe, I'm sorry if it hurts a little."

"Yes I'm ready."

He slowly pushes inside of me making my body fill with pain, he continues to push in and out of me and the pain begins to lessen. After a few more pushes it slowly stops hurting as much, and butterflies flutter inside of me. He slowly begins to rub me as the pit of my stomach experiences more and more pleasure. I tug on his hair as the heat in my stomach continues. I feel as though I am on cloud 9, and I now know harry has brought me back to life.

I look at Harry and see sweat droplets are forming and his hair in resting on his forehead. He is panting and he looks like he will come loose in any second. I feel myself reaching the peak of my high and come undone and harry does as well soon after. He gives me a smile and tiredly lays his head on my chest, our high has left but we continue to lay here.

"That was amazing, I never felt like that with any other girl." He states smiling at me

Harry flips us over so I am now laying on his chest, his cologne fills my nose. I move off of aharry for a second and he pulls the condom off and places it in to he trash. I go back to my spot on his chest and close my eyes. I try to move my legs but a sharp pain moves up my legs.

"Shit." I curse

"What?" Harry asked confused

"My legs hurt from the sex." I state smiling

"Ohhhh." He has a smirk plasters on his face

I close my eyes and almost fell asleep when Harry's voice startled me.

" I was good wasn't I."

"Shut up Harry I'm going to sleep."

He chuckles and stays quiet. He gently starts caressing my hair and I fall asleep under the aroma of his cologne and this moment that I'll never forget and never regret.

.........

Sorry that was poopy and short but I didn't want anyone who skipped to miss anything but yeah. I love you all :) xX