3

~🐥~

"Jimin let's go to the park", Yoongi suggested as he knocked on Jimin's door.

Jimin stopped playing with his stuffies and turned to the door as he cleared his throat. Last thing he wanted was to talk like a 3 year old to Yoongi.

"N-no thanks I'm tired", Jimin answered.

"Ah come on maybe going out a bit can soothe you down", Yoongi continued.

Jimin sighed before speaking again.

"Thanks hyung but I'll pass, goodnight", Jimin replied before going back to his 'reunion' with his stuffed animals.

Yoongi sighed before walking off into his room.
It was weird to Yoongi how Jimin locked himself most of time, but today he was in his room most of the day and it worried him.

"What if he's doing stupid things in there", Yoongi muttered to himself.

He layed in bed and decided to binge watch a drama since there wasn't much to do.

~🌙~

Jimin was hungry, it was 1 in the morning, way past his bedtime.

He carefully walked down the dimmed halls that led to the kitchen.

He knew that Yoongi had gone grocery shopping the day before, so there were cookies and other sweets.

He was asleep but once hunger came by there was no way Jimin would go back to sleep. He was drowsy and was bumping into everything in his path.

When he turned on the light to the dining room, he walked through the door that connected it to the kitchen.

He rubbed his eyes before opening the cabinet which was high so he stood on his toes to be able to open it. The only problem was that he couldn't reach the box of cookies and whined stomping his foot on the floor in frustration.

He yawned at how exhausted he was, but that didn't prevent him from trying to get food.

"Jimin? Why are you up this late?"

Jimin snapped his head towards the source of the voice to find a sleepy Yoongi in pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt.

"I was hungry", Jimin murmured.

"Aish sit down I'll make something to eat", Yoongi sighed as he walked towards the stove.

"N-No i can cook myself you know", Jimin pouted.

"Fine do it then", Yoongi shrugged as he backed away and sat in a chair.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he grabbed two eggs and cracked them open on the pan which already had hot cooking oil. He made himself some scrambled eggs since it was the simplest thing to do.

"I'm impressed", Yoongi teased.

"Shh", Jimin hushed as he pointed his index finger up.

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's actions amd watched as he ate.

"Yoongi-hyung don't you have work tomorrow", Jimin yawned.

"Yes because tomorrow is Monday and so do you", Yoongi answered as he poked the tip of Jimin's nose lightly.

"Oh i forgot it's already Sunday", Jimin sighed as he finished eating.

"I'll wash the plate you go back to bed, you need rest", Yoongi suggested as he grabbed the plate and made his way to the sink.

Jimin stood up and walked off.

'Sure would be nice to have Yoongi as my cargiver'