21

~👑~

"Yoongi-ah~", Jimin slurred as he stumbled into the dining room where the rest of the party was.

"Oh Jiminie! What happened to you?", Hoseok panicked as he walked towards the blonde.

"I drank this red liquid, it was goood", Jimin giggled drunkenly.

"Yoongi! Get over here!", Seokjin called as he engulfed Jimin into a hug, "This poor kid, where's the boyfriend?!".

"Aish what!", Yoongi barked as he stormed inside the dining room.

"Where the hell were you?", Seokjin asked calmly this time.

"Playing Just Dance with Jungkook and Lisa", Yoongi frowned, "I was close to winning".

"Daddy-ah", Jimin called making grabby hands at Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes widened and wrapped Jimin's arms around him and waddled away to the guest bedroom.

"Baby what happened", Yoongi asked worridley.

"Jennie, Taehyungie, Bambam and I were playing truth or dare", Jimin explained between hiccups.

"What does that have to do with you being drunk?", Yoongi asked upset.

"If one didn't do a dare they drank the grape juice", Jimin hiccuped and giggled.

"Oh", Yoongi spat.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Surprised, Yoongi's eyes widened as Jimin kissed his lips but went along to not upset the minor.

"Jiminie no", Yoongi spoke between the now heated kiss, Jimin's hands undoing Yoongi's pants.

Jimin bit softly onto Yoongi's bottom lip, letting out a small whine.

Yoongi sighed, Jimin was needy this whole day and it scared the hell out of him.
He had no idea on what to do or what to give him, Jimin's pacifier was back at their penthouse and his stuffies as well.

"Daddy i want kisses, and pretty galaxies here", Jimin whimpered as he pointed at his neck.

"Daddy can't do that here baby, maybe when we go home", Yoongi spoke softly.

"B-But Daddy I-I want them now", Jimin stuttered as his eyes teared up.

"Park Jimin, don't make a scene, I'll do what you want at home", Yoongi hissed sternly.

Jimin huffed before letting himself fall on the bed of the guest room, punching the bed and the pillows nicely placed on it.

Yoongi watched Jimin's fit until the blonde was done squirming and complaining.

"Wait until we get home", Yoongi warned.

"Daddy! I want kisses", Jimin cried kicking his feet.

Yoongi never had to deal with this, so this was his first time.

On the other hand, Jimin was drunk so punishing him would seem unfair.

"Jimin-ah, are you done?", Yoongi asked crossing his arms as he tapped his foot on the floor.

Jiming whined and cried looking at Yoongi, "M-Maybe".

Yoongi sighed as he pecked Jimin's forehead, but Jimin tilted his head up to kiss Yoongi's lips instead. He wrapped his arms around the elder's neck and brought him down with him on the bed. Yoongi supported himself with one arm as the other held Jimin's waist

"D-Daddy i want galaxies", Jimin whined in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi smirked against Jimin's neck licking a strip before biting his sensitive spot, causing small mewls from the blonde.

"Is this what baby Minie wants?", Yoongi teased, his breath tickling Jimin's ear.

"Y-Yes", Jimin moaned softly pulling on Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi chuckled before getting the job done, making Jimin giggle. Yoongi smiled and tickled Jimin's sides causing the blonde to burst out laughing.

"A-Ah Yoongi! Daddy i can't breathe", Jimin cackled as Yoongi giggled.

"Promise Daddy you won't be a brat ok?", Yoongi offered kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I promise I won't be a brat anymore Daddy", Jimin grinned pecking Yoongi's lips.

The blonde stood up and made his way to the door. Yoongi only watched as his baby stumbled out, following behind him.