11

~🐥~

Jimin layed on the sofa as he watched cartoons on the TV.
Yoongi wasn't back from work so he was alone in the apartment.

He hugged his tan bear, that Yoongi had gifted him, and would nuzzle onto its soft cotton chest as he would sigh satisfied with his position before he started drifting off into a nap.

It was seven in the afternoon and Yoongi wasn't back, which worried Jimin.
Maybe there was traffic, or maybe he got kidnapped.
This prevented Jimin from completely falling asleep and his tears slowly crept to the edge of his eyes.

"Jimin-ah I'm home", Yoongi immediately spoke once he step foot onto the apartment.

Jimin quickly shut his eyes in hopes that Yoongi would fall for the trick.

He didn't care if the elder saw him hugging a bear like a child, or that tears wet his eyelashes.

He could heae Yoongi's footsteps echo through the corridor before they stopped probably at the door of the living room.
After a few seconds a tired sigh escaped the elder's lips before approaching the sofa. Jimin knew this wasn't going to work, but it was worth a try.

He slowly fluttered his eyes open amd was met with Yoongi's brown orbs staring at him.

"Good morning sleepy head", Yoongi cooed as he ruffled Jimin's hair.

Jimin smiled at the feeling of Yoongi's fingers running through his hair, which didn't last long before Yoongi smiled back at him.

"I brought pizza, come on", Yoongi chirped before standing up straight amd walking out of the living room.

Jimin pouted before getting off the sofa and making his way to the dining room.

"I'm not hungry hyung", Jimin chirped as he sat on the chair with a plate in front of him.

"Aish Jimin at least one slice", Yoongi pouted.

Jimin giggled at Yoongi's pout and grabbed a slice.

"That's more like it", Yoongi cheered as he took a bite out of his pizza.

Jimin raised an eyebrow in confusion, Yoongi seemed much more lively than usual.
It wasn't bad but it was strange.

"How was your day Hyung? You seem cheerful", Jimin grinned.

"I'm happy I'm out of work that's all", Yoongi lied with a smile.

"Same here, Se- uh.. Hoseok did work for me", Jimin smirked in satisfaction.

"Did you tell Hoseok about the little prank he did", Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh yes! He started laughing but he before that he was going through my desk for sticky notes", Jimin laughed.

"What an as- I mean butt", Yoongi stuttered as he tried to stop himself from cussing.

"I know", Jimin kept giggling.

"Jimin-ah why are your eyes red? Are you ok?", Yoongi questioned as he reached over the table to caress Jimin's damp cheeks.

"I'm fine Yoongi, i was watching a movie that's all", Jimin smiled.