20

~👬~
Three weeks later◾

"Merry Christmas princess", Yoongi cooed as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Merry Christmas Daddy, but we should get ready for the party", Jimin giggled.

"It's bearly 12 in the afternoon we have time", Yoongi grinned planting a kiss on the younger's shoulder.

"That's what you always say Daddy, we're not going late this time", Jimin smirked.

"Why are you talking back today? You don't do that, you're not supposed to", Yoongi chuckled, kissing his neck.

"Because i know you very well daddy", Jimin grinned turning his head connecting his lips with the elder's.

Jimin had grown accustomed to Yoongi's rules and affection, boy was it a lot of affection.

Yoongi turned Jimin around so he could face him and gripped his waist tightly, but not enough to hurt the blonde's waist.

Jimin whined into the kiss asking for more as he pulled onto Yoongi's teal locks.
Yoongi smirked and grabbed his thighs picking him up, making Jimin wrap his arms around Yoongi's hips.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's lips once more before walking out of the kitchen, to the the living room and setting Jimin own on one of the sofas.

"D-Daddy i want kisses here", Jimin chirped as he pointed at his lips and his neck.

"I can't kiss you there Minie we're going to a party, but here is an exception", Yoongi teased as he pecked Jimin's lips.

Jimin giggled into the kiss and made the kiss deeper, he was feeling extra needy today.

"Ah Jiminie calm down", Yoongi spoke between kisses but was interrupted by the sound of the door closing.

"Sheesh if you're getting it on go to your room", a voice spoke jokingly.

"Ew i don't want to see this", another voice added.

Jimin recognized the voice and stopped kissing Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi sighed as he got off Jimin and sat down glaring at the intruders.

"Taehyungie!", Jimin squeaked as he got off the couch and threw himself onto the brunette.

"How did you get the password Jungkook", Yoongi asked narrowing his eyes.

"Hobi-hyung gave it to us", Jungkook chirped as his gave the older man a toothy smile.

"I'm going to change the password then", Yoongi smirked before averting his sight towards the noisy duo.

"Hyung, Hyung! Can Jiminie stay at my house please?", Taehyung asked giving him puppy eyes.

"When? I maybe let him", Yoongi teased.

"Today", Taehyung answered as he rubbed his left cheek against Jimin's cheek.

"We have a party to attend and as far as i know you two aren't going", Yoongi spoke raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Who said we weren't going? We're just going to be late", Jungkook hissed.

"Your dear Hobi-hyung did", Yoongi smirked.

"Aish stupid hyung", Jungkook hissed.

"Ah! No bad words", Jimin and Taehyung belted in unison.

They looked at each other before breaking into a giggling fit. Jungkook chuckled as his cheeks turned red.

"Sorry dears", Jungkook grinned.

"Either way he's not staying tonight", Yoongi shrugged.

"B-But Daddy", Jimin whined.

"Ah Jiminie", Yoongi spoke in a warning tone.

Jimin caught on and nodded before going back to Taehyung.

"I'm surprised", Jungkook piped up.

"Why?", Yoongi asked confused.

"Jimin wasn't as obedient back then, less in little space", Jungkook explained.

"I've got my ways with him", Yoongi smiled.

"Ah that smile, you're dirty hyung", Jungkook laughed.

"Aish who said i was talking about that? You're dirty Jungkook", Yoongi teased.