Part Two:

Always You:
_____________

Part Two:
___________

Brinley's P.O.V:
________________

"Brinley." My name left his mouth with ease, which is strange because he rarely calls me by my name. I, however, stay still, rooted to the spot. He raises his bloody hands slightly while making small advancements towards me. "Brinley." My name falls from his mouth once again and I finally meet his eyes. He closes in on me and I catch the strong smell of blood that is radiating off of him. "Brinley." By this point, my name sounds foreign, having come out of his mouth too much for my liking.

Finding my voice, I ask only one question.

"...What are you?" He looks taken aback for a moment before he collects himself. I could still see the little flecks of red in his eyes, trying to overpower the green.

Fangs,
Red eyes,
Drinks blood.

"...Vampire..." He looks shocked that I know what he is. I don't know why, though, I mean, I watch Twilight, Dracula and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I know what a vampire is and the signs to look out for. Although, I've never known of a vampire to drink animal blood, other, than, Angel, of course, but, he was a fictional character, made up by Joss Whedon for entertainment purposes.

Not realizing that I had gotten lost in my thoughts, I shake my head, my vision clearing enough to see Harry, washing his hands free of the rabbit's blood. He quickly grabs a tea towel, drying his hands, leaving little light red stains onto the fabric. The tea towel is left forgotten as Harry makes his way back over to me, but, keeping a cautious distance.

"Why are you not running out of the door?" He questions and I muster up the courage to shrug.

"If you were going to hurt me, you would've done it a long time ago." I say and he looks stunned. He, then, slowly nods and I frown. "Why haven't you?" His eyes meet mine at my question. He chooses his next words carefully.

"I do not know." He admits and I nod.

"Are you going to, now?" I bravely ask and he immediately shakes his head, not even a moments hesitation. I nod. "Why?" He frowns at my question and my breath hitches while awaiting his response.

"I do not know."

"Today's special is a freshly caught Alaska salmon. That is served with a vegetable of your choice and our sticky rice specialty." The couple nod at my words before ordering what I had recommended.