Part Thirty-Two:

Always You:
_____________

Part Thirty-Two:
__________________

Brinley's P.O.V:
_________________

One Month Later:
___________________

"Look, Mummy! Look what I drew!" Hope exclaimed, showing me her drawing. She had adorably attempted to draw me, her Daddy, Pilot, herself, her Uncle's and... Her Grandparents. I smile and nod.

"It's gorgeous, honey." I say and she giggles and goes back to the drawing, adding little things to it here and there.

"Mummy! Look at mine!" Pilot smiles, holding up his drawing of just me, Harry, himself and Hope that he had attempted to draw. I smile back at him.

"It's very beautiful, my darling." He looks proud of himself and gets started on a new drawing. Satisfied that my children are happy and occupied, I go back to my wedding planning.

Obviously, the ceremony will be held in a church and the reception will be held in the ballroom at the palace. I had a colour in mind that Harry has agreed on: pink.

Pink will be the colour for the Maid Of Honour dress and the ballroom and church theme. Plus, the men will wear either a pink bowtie or tie. The flowers will also be pink.

We both have agreed that the wedding will take place in exactly two months. Then, one week after that, I will be officially crowned Queen of the Kingdom.

Harry is currently working on security for the wedding. A friend of Harry's named Ed from a neighbouring Kingdom has offered us some of his best men as a wedding gift. They are a little better, than, our Kingdom's men Harry says.

Harry wants Liam to be his Best man and Louis and Niall to be his Groomsmen. I want Hope to be the Flower Girl and Pilot to be the Page Boy. I'm going to have Shane to walk me down the isle.

Piper, my Brother's Wife is going to be my Maid Of Honour. I won't be having any Bridesmaids. My parents are going to be there as well. Glenn and Leon are also going to be there.

It's going to be epic!

"You look tired, my baby." I say, gently stroking my fingers through Harry's hair. He sighs and nods, groaning in a little pain as he leans back in his chair. My hands wonder to his shoulders, working out the knots. "Maybe you just need a pick me up." I purr into his ear. I feel him smirk as he turns his head to face me.

"Oh, yes? What do you have in mind?" He asks, seductively.

"I think you know." I smirk.

Mature Content Ahead!

The next thing I know, I am picked up and slammed onto Harry's desk, pens, pencils and papers falling to the floor. Harry slams his lips onto mine and I immediately respond, my fingers rushing to unbutton his shirt. I slipped it passed his shoulders, quickly discarding it to the floor. I moan when his fingers grip onto the hem of my top and thrust it upwards and over my head. My fingers then move onto his jeans belt and button. His lips move to my neck as I pull his jeans down. His warm hands remove my leggings and I moan and hurry to rid him of his underwear and he does the same with mine.

"Are you ready, my love?" He questions and I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Do you even need to ask?" I grin and he smirks, thrusting into me.

I moan loudly, but, Harry quickly silences me with his lips. He soon finds a rhythm and we both begin to move at that pace.

God, I love this man!

"Here we are, my babies." I smile, setting down two plates in front of the kids. Ham sandwiches with lettuce and tomatoes, some salted crisps and an orange Capri-Sun each. This is the kids lunch today. Harry is going to sit down and eat lunch with us if I have to drag him out of his office myself.

"Thank you, Mummy." The kids say in unison. I smile as I watch them colour in their colouring books while eating their lunch.

"You're welcome, my sweeties. Now, stay here and eat your lunch while I go and get Daddy, okay?" I tell them and they nod. Happy with their response, I make my way to Harry's office. However, just as I turn to corner to his office, I bump right into him... Literally.

"Oh. Hello, my love. Is lunch ready?" He asks, kissing the top of my head. I frown.

"Y-yeah. I was just coming to get you." I say and he smiles.

"Perfect. Let's go." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me back into the kitchen. "Hello, my babies." He smiles, kissing Hope and Pilot on their cheeks.

I bring Harry and I's plates over to the table and he sits down

I bring Harry and I's plates over to the table and he sits down. Harry's getting better with eating different human foods. He's hoping that if the kids see him trying different foods, then, they will try them.

I set down a glass of blood down beside Harry's plate and set myself down a glass of water. I wanted to make lunch today for us, so, I gave the chef the afternoon off. He will be back to cook us dinner this evening.

"Hey, kids. How about we go out for a picnic tomorrow? Does that sound fun?" Harry asks the kids and they cheer, eagerly nodding.

"Can we bring some games, Daddy?" Hope asks Harry and he nods.

"Of course, darling." He smiles and her and Pilot giggle in excitement. I smile as I observe the scene in front of me. I love to see him like this. We actually look like a normal family. The kids, then, go back to their colouring and Harry turns to me. "Are you excited to get married in two months, my love?" He asks, taking my hand in his across the table. I nod.

"I can't wait. I'm so excited. We begin the next chapter of our lives in two months." I say and he nods.

A new chapter. A new beginning. A better life. One life. Our life.

Thank you all for reading!