Part Sixteen:

Always You:
______________

Part Sixteen:
_______________

Brinley's P.O.V:
_________________

I emerge from my bedroom, now clean, dry and in fresh clothes.

Harry, Liam and Niall are sat on my sofa, but, immediately scoot over when I go to sit down

Harry, Liam and Niall are sat on my sofa, but, immediately scoot over when I go to sit down. Once I am settled, I turn to Harry.

"What's a shield?" I ask him and he smiles.

"A shield is a being that protects their parents and other beings that their parents tell them to protect." Harry explains and I nod slowly, trying to come to terms with the fact that my child is a shield.

"Is the baby in danger more now?" I question and Harry doesn't say anything. Niall, instead, speaks up.

"We will lay down our lives to insure that no harm comes to you or the baby." He reassures me and I sigh.

"Why was I in pain?" Liam answers my question.

"The baby was fighting an infection for you." He explains and I nod. When I turn back to face Harry, he's not there.

Where'd he go?

I walk into the restaurant, already knowing where Harry is.

Table six.

Slowly making my way over to him, I notice that a bottle of whiskey is half empty in front of him. As I get closer, his voice stops me in my tracks.

"I am sorry for leaving you." He apologizes and I sigh, sitting down opposite him.

"It's okay. I understand. Listen, Harry. I think that we need a change. A fresh start." I nod and Harry frowns, looking up at me.