Part Eleven:

Always You:
_____________

Part Eleven:
______________

Brinley's P.O.V:
_________________

"Dad had an affair?" Leon.

"Mother didn't believe you?" Shane.

"You should've told us." Glenn.

"Brinley? Can you hear me?" Harry.

I blocked all of them out, not acknowledging any of them. I didn't want any of them to find out. Ever. What do I do now? They know, our family is basically destroyed and it's all my fault. I sigh, throwing my head into my hands.

"Are you alright, my love?" Harry.

"We get that you were scared." Glenn.

"I can't believe that Mother didn't believe you." Shane.

"I can't believe that Dad cheated on our Mother." Leon.

I don't think that I can be here. They are obviously going to be confronting our parents. Our parents are going to obviously blame me and call me "disturbed." So, why should I put myself through that? Standing up, all eyes turned to me, shocked and wide. I turn to Shane.

"I want to thank you for inviting Harry and I to your wedding. But, I think that I need to go home." I say and Shane frowns.

"Why? They're in the wrong, you're not." Shane argues and I sigh, shaking my head.

"They'll find some way to dump all of this crap onto me and I don't want to be here for that." I say and Glenn steps forward.

"No. You're not going anywhere. We're going to confront our parents and demand the truth. You deserve to be at your Brothers wedding, just as much as they do." He tells me and I nod slowly.

"They are right. This is not your mess. It is theirs." Harry says, rubbing my back soothingly. After all of this time hiding this information, it's going to all finally come out.

No more secrets.