Part Five:

Always You:
_____________

Part Five:
___________

Brinley's P.O.V:
________________

Monday afternoons. Funnily enough, Monday's are the only day that I finish early. I start working at 8:00am and finish at 4:00pm on Monday's. Normally, I start working at 7:00am and finish late evenings. Getting back home, I go and knock straight onto Harry's front door. The door opens seconds later and Harry stands behind it. I smile at him and let myself into his apartment.

"Do not think that I am not pleased to see you because I am, but, what are you doing here?" Harry questions me as I take a seat onto his sofa. I sigh, getting frustrated with him blaming himself for something that he had no control over.

"Harry, it wasn't your fault! You saved me! You did! I was never more thankful to see you, than, I was that night." I tell him. Two nights ago, somebody had followed me home from the supermarket and jumped me before I could get into the building. He was a vampire. Harry had saved me before he plunged his fangs into my neck, only scrapping it. However, Harry still feels guilty because the vampire worked for Louis.

Harry had explained to me that if the vampire had bitten me, it would've been recognized as a 'claim' by any vampire that tried to come anywhere near me. That would've meant that Harry couldn't ever 'claim' me as his mate. "It's just a scrape." I try to reassure him, but, he remains quiet. I sigh and make my way over to him slowly.

Hesitantly, I reach my hand up, gently laying it onto his cheek. I lift his head up to meet my eyes and I smile softly at him. "I'm okay. See?" I say and he sighs heavily, finally nodding his head. Although, I could see it in his eyes... The guilt.

My body worked before my brain and I leaned forward ever so slightly and pressed my lips to his softly, my eyes closing as I did. I hear Harry gasp against me before he wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer to his body.

We eventually reach a natural stopping point and pull away from each other, but, Harry lays his forehead against mine, looking deep into my eyes.

"That was unexpected. Why did you kiss me?" Harry questions and I let out a low laugh.