Part Twenty-Four:

Always You:
______________

Part Twenty-Four:
____________________

Brinley's P.O.V:
_________________

Eight Months Later:
______________________

"Pink! Everything has to be pink!" I yell to the decorators and the maids. They immediately nod and get to work. "Jackie! Please take this to the chef. It's the menu for Hope's first birthday party." She nods, bows and leaves to carry out her task.

Suddenly, my stomach growls loudly and I sigh. I haven't even eaten since last night. I quickly make my way to the kitchens, now realizing that I could have brought the menu to the chef myself.

Upon seeing me, the chef immediately smiles.

"My Lady! How are you and the King's heir today?" He asks and I nod after finally getting up and onto the stool.

"We're fine thanks, Peter. Can I get some food? Urm... Chicken, pork chop, potatoes, a pancake, carrots and some whipped cream, please." He nods and gets to work while I watch him with a drooling mouth.

Harry has taken Hope out to get her a birthday present for tomorrow. I can't believe that she's going to be one year old already. It's seems only yesterday that I was pregnant with her.

But, I'm now pregnant with our second child, who's gender is unknown to Harry and I. I'm excited for the birth of our child, but, I'm also dreading it because that's when Louis is going to attack.

However, we still have just over a week to prepare for the attack... And the birth of our child.

I found myself wondering around the palace. The ballroom is still being decorated, the kitchens are busy with the menu and the maids are cleaning the entire Kingdom. Not to mention that Harry and Hope are still out.

I found myself in a huge library. I never knew that we have a library in the palace. I walk inside and look in awe at my surroundings.

It is absolutely beautiful.