Part Eight:

Always You:
_____________

Part Eight:
____________

Brinley's P.O.V:
________________

"Thin crust Hawaiian pizza, double cheeseburger with fries, beer battered fish with chips and a fried chicken wrap with paprika seasoned potato wedges. Enjoy." I smile, walking away from table five. Being the Assistant Manager is amazing. I don't have to file or fill out any paperwork, nor do I have to just sit in the office or work behind the bar, I get to carry on doing what I did when I was just a waitress, but, with more money and my boss is delightful.

"Brinley? If you're not busy, table 11 wants their cheque." Liam tells me and I nod, sending him a smile as I take table 11 their cheque. Ever since Harry had saved my life and I had admitted to wanting to be with him, life has been peaceful. Shane and Piper's wedding is in a few days. Harry and I are leaving tomorrow night to head down to L.A. However, before we leave tomorrow, Harry wants to take me on a date tonight. He asked me this morning.

Flashback To This Morning:
_____________________________

I have just finished washing up my tea cup when my apartment door opens. Harry steps inside, sending me a smile as he closes my door.

"Hey, you. Everything okay?" I ask him and he nods, clearing his throat as he makes his way over to me.

"...I want to ask you a question..." He nervously says, his palms visibly becoming sweaty. I nod, edging him on. "Okay. Right. Would you like to accompany me on a date tonight?" He asks and a huge smile breaks out onto my face. I nod, leaning forward to kiss his lips.

"I would love to, Harry." I say and he nods, looking quite surprised, causing me to giggle at his wide eyes.