Part Seventeen:

Always You:
______________

Part Seventeen:
__________________

Brinley's P.O.V:
_________________

Six Months Later:
____________________

"MOVE!!! NOW!!!" Harry shouts to his soldiers. They quickly move, attacking Louis's men. Surprising, they manage to kill all of them, only escaping with minor injuries.

Suddenly, Louis emerges from the smoke surrounding the room and Harry immediately growls at him, but, Louis only smirks back. "You are dead, Tomlinson." Harry spits at him.

"Are you positive that you can kill me before your baby is born?" Louis asks Harry with a smirk and as Harry, Liam and Niall take a step towards him, his disappears as quick as he came. Harry immediately turns to his soldiers.

"I want him found and brought to me!" He snaps and they nods, immediately disappearing from the room. Harry, then, comes over to me, his face immediately softening. "Are you okay, my love? The baby?" He questions and I nod.

"We're fine, Harry, don't worry." I smile and he nods, kissing my forehead and my stomach, causing the baby to fidget around. He, then, takes me into his arms.

"Come. We need to get you two to safety." He says, briefly turning to the boys who nod. Harry, then, leads me out of the ballroom.

We had five months of bliss and rest and no stress. Then, Louis decided to come back with a vengeance. For a whole month now, he has been attacking the palace, thankfully not knowing where we now live.

However, every time Louis and his men attacked, he lost some of them and fortunately, he lost the last of them today. What we don't know is when he will attack next and with what.

The baby is due any day now and I wanted to have a home birth, but, with Louis being unpredictable, he wants me to give birth in the palace. I finally agreed with him when Louis's attacks grew more frequent.

Harry leads me to the hospital wing of the palace, the doctor immediately rushing to my side.

"Is it time?!" She panics, but, I shake my head.

"No. Harry just wants me here until I give birth." I tell her and she nods.

"Of course. Please, follow me." She bows, walking in front of us. We follow her into a room in the far back, surrounded by guards. Inside and out.

 Inside and out