Part Twelve:

Always You:
_____________

Part Twelve:
______________

Brinley's P.O.V:
_________________

"It's good to be back." I smirk, tracing the swallows inked onto Harry's bare chest.

Harry nods, pulling my naked body to his own.

"It sure is, my love." He replies, kissing the top of my head. My eyes, then, travel to the clock on Harry's bedroom wall.

"Is it weird that I'm kinda excited to go back to work tomorrow?" I ask, swinging my right leg over Harry's waist under the covers.

Harry shakes his head.

"No. Of course it is not." He reassures me and I nod, smiling at his words.

Suddenly, Harry's phone rings and he sighs, gently kissing my lips before standing up to answer his phone. I sit up in the bed, covering my chest with Harry's sheet as my eyes travel down to Harry's bare crotch. "What?! I want him found and thrown into the dungeons! I will deal with him, then!" Harry snaps, slamming his phone down onto his dresser.

I frown.

"Harry? What is it?" I ask him as he pulls his boxers on. When he doesn't answer, I start to grow worried. "Baby? Talk to me." I urge, gently placing a hand onto his shoulder.

"There is a hit out on you." He mutters and I freeze.

There is someone out to kill me?

"This is the safest place for you, my love. Tomorrow, I will take you to work. Liam will be protecting you while at work." Harry reassures me. I nod, laying down on our bed at the palace.

"Thank you." I tell him and he turns to me, a frown on his beautiful face.

"For what, my love? You are my mate. I will protect you at all costs. Even with my life." He declares and I smile, using my hand to beckon him over.

"Come here." I say and Harry immediately comes over to me, laying down next to me. "I want to cook for you." I randomly say and Harry let's out a throaty laugh.