Part Fifteen:

Always You:
_____________

Part Fifteen:
______________

Brinley's P.O.V:
_________________

"Baby, it is going to be okay. Come here." Harry coos, pulling me into his chest. When I don't respond, he lifts me up bridal style and carries me away from prying eyes.

He carries me all the way up to our bedroom where he immediately takes me into the en suite and starts to gently remove my clothes before his own. He, then, gets us both into the shower to clean off the blood from my hands.

"Harry? What have I done?" I whimper in disbelief once again and Harry sighs, shutting off the water, grabbing some towels and getting us out of the shower. He leads me back into the bedroom and sits me onto the bed before kneeling down before me, one hand on my knee and the other on my cheek.

"I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay? Now, firstly. Those things deserved what happened to them. They came here to kill you. Secondly, you have not one thing to feel bad about. Okay? You did not do a thing wrong. Lastly, we are going back home where you will feel more comfortable. I will have people protect you there." He tells me and I nod, finally accepting the fact that he's right. He smiles and leans up to kiss me. "Let's go and get you dressed." He says and I nod, letting him help me.

Harry tried to make me feel better, but, I killed someone, good or not, I killed someone

Harry tried to make me feel better, but, I killed someone, good or not, I killed someone. A mug of hot chocolate is placed into my hands and I look up to see Harry.

"Thank you." I send him a small smile. He sits down next to me, his hand immediately going to my stomach.

"We should invite your Brother's down for dinner. To tell them about the baby." He suggests and I nod, liking the idea of seeing my Brother's again. "Plus, when the baby is born, we should move into the palace." I immediately shake my head, causing Harry to frown.