Part Thirteen:

Always You:
______________

Part Thirteen:
________________

Brinley's P.O.V:
__________________

"No, no, no, no, no! You get in there and you save him, now!!!" I yell at the palace surgeon and his eyes widen as he raises his hands in defense.

"Your Highness, we will do whatever we can to save King Harry. I'm sorry for any distress." He reassures me and I sigh heavily in frustration as he quickly flees.

"Brinley?" I turn, immediately seeing Liam and a blonde haired man approaching me. I send Liam a smile as he nears me. "We heard about Harry. This is Niall, he is the Kingdom's witch." Liam introduces us and I nod, shaking the mans outstretched hand.

"Are there any healing spells that you can preform on Harry?" I ask Niall, but, he shakes his head.

"Unfortunately not, your Highness. Since King Harry is a royal vampire, no spell will work on him. I'm sorry." He looks genuine and I nod, sending him a small smile.

"It's okay. Let's just hope that these doctors can work a miracle." I say and the two men nod.

Four hours.

Waiting has never been my strong suit, which is why waiting for news about Harry is killing me. Liam and Niall left a while ago to sort out some Kingdom work.

Suddenly, the double doors ahead of me burst open and the palace surgeon comes sprinting out, his eyes frantic, his hair a mess and blood on his clothing and comes rushing over to me.

"Your Highness! King Harry is awake, but, he's refusing to calm down! He's already killed three members of staff! He's demanding your presence!" The surgeon panics and I nod, immediately standing up and following the fearful man to Harry.

I rush inside Harry's room after the surgeon to see Harry thrashing around in the bed and trying to hurt the people trying to help him. I gasp and angrily step forward.