Part Twenty-Five:

Always You:
_____________

Part Twenty-Five:
___________________

Brinley's P.O.V:
________________

My fingers gently trace over the swallows inked onto either side of Harry's chest, a content smile plastered onto my face.

We had to be up a half an hour ago, but, I just couldn't bare to awaken him from his slumber. He is fast asleep on his back with his arm protectively over my bump.

Looking over at the clock, I sigh. If I don't disturb my mate from his deep slumber now, I never will.

Reaching over, I gently shake his shoulder, trying to awaken him. "Haz, babe. We need to get up. It's Hope's birthday." I smile and he groans, finally opening his eyes.

When his eyes land on me, a huge dimple, fanged smile appears onto his face.

"Good morning, my love. Good morning, Snug Bug." He coos, kissing my lips and belly. I giggle and force myself out of the bed.

"I'm going to shower and change." I tell him and walk into the en suite before he could answer me.

I emerge from the en suite, all dressed up and ready for Hope's first birthday.

I begin to make my way into Hope's bedroom, happy to see my baby girl on her birthday

I begin to make my way into Hope's bedroom, happy to see my baby girl on her birthday. Walking in, she immediately squeals when she sees me.

"Mummy!" She exclaims, waddling over to me in her birthday outfit.